Using mixed methods for the analysis of individuals: a review of necessary and sufficient conditions and an application to welfare state attitudes
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 46 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- S. Miller & J. Gatta, 2006. "The Use of Mixed Methods Models and Designs in the Human Sciences: Problems and Prospects," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 595-610, 08.
- Barbara Hanson, 2008. "Wither Qualitative/Quantitative?: Grounds for Methodological Convergence," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 97-111, February.
- Richard Williams, 2006. "Generalized ordered logit/partial proportional odds models for ordinal dependent variables," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 6(1), pages 58-82, March.
- Joanna Sale & Lynne Lohfeld & Kevin Brazil, 2002. "Revisiting the Quantitative-Qualitative Debate: Implications for Mixed-Methods Research," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 43-53, February.
- Joanna Sale & Kevin Brazil, 2004. "A Strategy to Identify Critical Appraisal Criteria for Primary Mixed-Method Studies," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 38(4), pages 351-365, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:46:y:2012:i:2:p:415-450. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.