National attachments, economic competition, and social exclusion of non-ethnic migrants in Israel: a mixed-methods approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Erzberger & Gerald Prein, 1997. "Triangulation: Validity and empirically-based hypothesis construction," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 141-154, May.
- S. Miller & J. Gatta, 2006. "The Use of Mixed Methods Models and Designs in the Human Sciences: Problems and Prospects," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 595-610, August.
- Joanna Sale & Lynne Lohfeld & Kevin Brazil, 2002. "Revisiting the Quantitative-Qualitative Debate: Implications for Mixed-Methods Research," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 43-53, February.
- Janice Kopinak, 1999. "The Use of Triangulation in a Study of Refugee Well-Being," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 169-183, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Marozzi, 2016. "Construction, Robustness Assessment and Application of an Index of Perceived Level of Socio-Economic Threat from Immigrants: A Study of 47 European Countries and Regions," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 128(1), pages 413-437, August.
More about this item
KeywordsNational identity; Chauvinism; Perceived threat; Labor migrants; Israel; Mixed-methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:45:y:2011:i:6:p:1151-1174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .