Sensitivity of MRQAP Tests to Collinearity and Autocorrelation Conditions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kennedy, P. & Cade, B.S., 1994. "Randomization Tests for Multiple Regression," Discussion Papers dp94-12, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Freedman, David & Lane, David, 1983. "A Nonstochastic Interpretation of Reported Significance Levels," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 1(4), pages 292-298, October.
- Stephen P. Borgatti & Rob Cross, 2003. "A Relational View of Information Seeking and Learning in Social Networks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(4), pages 432-445, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fujimoto, Kayo & Valente, Thomas W., 2015. "Multiplex congruity: Friendship networks and perceived popularity as correlates of adolescent alcohol use," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 173-181.
- Gary Lilien & Rajdeep Grewal & Douglas Bowman & Min Ding & Abbie Griffin & V. Kumar & Das Narayandas & Renana Peres & Raji Srinivasan & Qiong Wang, 2010. "Calculating, creating, and claiming value in business markets: Status and research agenda," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 287-299, September.
- Susanna Gallani, 2015. "Through the Grapevine: Network Effects on the Design of Executive Compensation Contracts," Harvard Business School Working Papers 16-019, Harvard Business School, revised Dec 2016.
- Elisa Giuliani, 2010. "Clusters, Networks and Economic Development: An Evolutionary Economics Perspective," Chapters,in: The Handbook of Evolutionary Economic Geography, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Pallotti, Francesca & Lomi, Alessandro, 2011. "Network influence and organizational performance: The effects of tie strength and structural equivalence," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 389-403.
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:51:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11135-016-0461-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daw, Jonathan & Margolis, Rachel & Verdery, Ashton M., 2015. "Siblings, friends, course-mates, club-mates: How adolescent health behavior homophily varies by race, class, gender, and health status," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 32-39.
- Tom Broekel & Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Martijn Burger & Frank van Oort, 2013. "Modeling Knowledge Networks in Economic Geography: A Discussion of Four Empirical Strategies," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1325, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Dec 2013.
- Krekhovets, Ekaterina & Poldin, Oleg, 2015. "An empirical analysis of students’ friendship ties formation," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 40(4), pages 49-63.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:11:p:1966-:d:116592 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beatriz Plaza & Catalina Gálvez-Galvez & Ana González-Flores & Jokin Jaca, 2016. "Repositioning through Culture: Testing Change in Connectivity Patterns," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(1), pages 1-15, December.
- Tom Broekel & Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Martijn Burger & Frank Oort, 2014. "Modeling knowledge networks in economic geography: a discussion of four methods," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(2), pages 423-452, September.
- Han Woo Park & Jungwon Yoon & Loet Leydesdorff, 2016. "The normalization of co-authorship networks in the bibliometric evaluation: the government stimulation programs of China and Korea," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 109(2), pages 1017-1036, November.
- Giuliani, Elisa & Pietrobelli, Carlo, 2014. "Social Network Analysis Methodologies for the Evaluation of Cluster Development Programs," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/11, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Cantner, Uwe & Rake, Bastian, 2014.
"International research networks in pharmaceuticals: Structure and dynamics,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 333-348.
- Uwe Cantner & Bastian Rake, 2011. "International Research Networks in Pharmaceuticals: Structure and Dynamics," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-055, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Chatterjee, Pabitra & Chollet, Barthélemy & Trendel, Olivier, 2017. "From conformity to reactance: Contingent role of network centrality in consumer-to-consumer influence," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 86-94.
- Matevž Rašković & Maja Makovec Brenčič, 2015. "The Trust-Committment-Flexibility Link in Transnational Buyer-Supplier Relationships: A Network Perspective," Tržište/Market, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 27(1), pages 7-19.
More about this item
KeywordsMRQAP; Mantel tests; permutation tests; social networks; network autocorrelation; collinearity; dyadic data;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:72:y:2007:i:4:p:563-581. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .