A Polychoric Instrumental Variable (PIV) Estimator for Structural Equation Models with Categorical Variables
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bengt Muthén, 1978. "Contributions to factor analysis of dichotomous variables," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 43(4), pages 551-560, December.
- Ulf Olsson, 1979. "Maximum likelihood estimation of the polychoric correlation coefficient," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 44(4), pages 443-460, December.
- Albert Maydeu-Olivares, 2001. "Limited information estimation and testing of Thurstonian models for paired comparison data under multiple judgment sampling," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 66(2), pages 209-227, June.
- Bengt Muthén & Albert Satorra, 1995. "Technical aspects of Muthén's liscomp approach to estimation of latent variable relations with a comprehensive measurement model," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 60(4), pages 489-503, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Ningaye & Yemedjeu Tiomela & Virginie Takoutio Feudjio, 2011. "Multi-Poverty in Cameroon: a Dimensional Scores Approach. Multi-pauvreté au Cameroun: Approche par les scores dimensionnels," Working Papers PMMA 2011-01, PEP-PMMA.
- Robert Jennrich & Albert Satorra, 2013. "Continuous Orthogonal Complement Functions and Distribution-Free Goodness of Fit Tests in Moment Structure Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 78(3), pages 545-552, July.
- Cameron McIntosh, 2014. "The presence of an error term does not preclude causal inference in regression: a comment on Krause (2012)," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 243-250, January.
- Paul Ningaye & Tiomela Alexi & Takoutio Virginie, 2013. "Multi-Poverty in Cameroon: A Structural Equation Modeling Approach," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 113(1), pages 159-181, August.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:56:y:2012:i:12:p:4243-4258 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordslatent variables; ordinal variables; dichotomous variables; instrumental variables; two-stage least squares (2SLS); factor analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:72:y:2007:i:3:p:309-326. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.