Likelihood inference on the underlying structure of IRT models
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 70 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: https://www.psychometricsociety.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/psychology/journal/11336/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Edward Ip, 2001. "Testing for local dependency in dichotomous and polytomous item response models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 66(1), pages 109-132, March.
- Bartolucci F. & Forcina A. & Dardanoni V., 2001. "Positive Quadrant Dependence and Marginal Modeling in Two-Way Tables With Ordered Margins," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1497-1505, December.
- Paul Rosenbaum, 1984. "Testing the conditional independence and monotonicity assumptions of item response theory," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 49(3), pages 425-435, September.
- Bas Hemker & Klaas Sijtsma & Ivo Molenaar & Brian Junker, 1997. "Stochastic ordering using the latent trait and the sum score in polytomous IRT models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 62(3), pages 331-347, September.
- Herbert Hojtink & Ivo Molenaar, 1997. "A multidimensional item response model: Constrained latent class analysis using the gibbs sampler and posterior predictive checks," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 62(2), pages 171-189, June.
- Francesco Bartolucci & Antonio Forcina, 2001. "Analysis of Capture-Recapture Data with a Rasch-Type Model Allowing for Conditional Dependence and Multidimensionality," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 714-719, 09.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:70:y:2005:i:1:p:31-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.