Stochastic ordering using the latent trait and the sum score in polytomous IRT models
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 62 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Geoff Masters, 1982. "A rasch model for partial credit scoring," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 149-174, June.
- David Andrich, 1978. "A rating formulation for ordered response categories," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 561-573, December.
- Huynh Huynh, 1994. "A new proof for monotone likelihood ratio for the sum of independent bernoulli random variables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 77-79, March.
- William Strout, 1990. "A new item response theory modeling approach with applications to unidimensionality assessment and ability estimation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 55(2), pages 293-325, June.
- D. Grayson, 1988. "Two-group classification in latent trait theory: Scores with monotone likelihood ratio," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 53(3), pages 383-392, September.
- Bas Hemker & Klaas Sijtsma & Ivo Molenaar & Brian Junker, 1996. "Polytomous IRT models and monotone likelihood ratio of the total score," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 61(4), pages 679-693, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:62:y:1997:i:3:p:331-347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.