Economic and environmental evaluation of coal production in China and policy implications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yu, Shiwei & Wei, Yi-ming, 2012. "Prediction of China's coal production-environmental pollution based on a hybrid genetic algorithm-system dynamics model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 521-529.
- Bloch, Harry & Rafiq, Shuddhasattwa & Salim, Ruhul, 2012. "Coal consumption, CO2 emission and economic growth in China: Empirical evidence and policy responses," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 518-528.
- Li, Raymond & Leung, Guy C.K., 2012. "Coal consumption and economic growth in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 438-443.
- Lei, Yalin & Cui, Na & Pan, Dongyang, 2013. "Economic and social effects analysis of mineral development in China and policy implications," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 448-457.
- Zheng, Menglian & Meinrenken, Christoph J. & Lackner, Klaus S., 2014. "Agent-based model for electricity consumption and storage to evaluate economic viability of tariff arbitrage for residential sector demand response," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 297-306.
- Ge, Jianping & Lei, Yalin, 2013. "Mining development, income growth and poverty alleviation: A multiplier decomposition technique applied to China," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 278-287.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Delu & Wang, Yadong & Song, Xuefeng & Liu, Yun, 2018. "Coal overcapacity in China: Multiscale analysis and prediction," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 244-257.
- Zhang, Hongli & Shen, Lei & Zhong, Shuai & Elshkaki, Ayman, 2020. "Coal resource and industrial structure nexus in energy-rich area: The case of the contiguous area of Shanxi and Shaanxi Provinces, and Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region of China," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C).
- Chun Deng & Jie-Fang Dong, 2016. "Coal Consumption Reduction in Shandong Province: A Dynamic Vector Autoregression Model," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(9), pages 1-16, August.
- Tang, Erzi & Peng, Chong, 2017. "A macro- and microeconomic analysis of coal production in China," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 234-242.
- Jianfu Wang & Shiping Jin & Weiguo Bai & Yongliang Li & Yuhui Jin, 2016. "Comparative analysis of the international carbon verification policies and systems," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 84(1), pages 381-397, November.
- Zhen Shi & Yingju Wu & Yung-ho Chiu & Fengping Wu & Changfeng Shi, 2020. "Dynamic Linkages among Mining Production and Land Rehabilitation Efficiency in China," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-25, March.
- Hong-Mei Deng & Qiao-Mei Liang, 2017. "Assessing the synergistic reduction effects of different energy environmental taxes: the case of China," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 85(2), pages 811-827, January.
- Jie Wu & Jun-Fei Chu & Liang Liang, 2016. "Target setting and allocation of carbon emissions abatement based on DEA and closest target: an application to 20 APEC economies," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 84(1), pages 279-296, November.
- Wu, Yunna & Xiao, Xinli & Song, Zongyun, 2017. "Competitiveness analysis of coal industry in China: A diamond model study," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 39-53.
More about this item
KeywordsCoal production; Economic growth; Environmental loss; Multiple linear regression; Environmental damage cost model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:nathaz:v:77:y:2015:i:2:p:1125-1141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.