Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tilton, John E. & Crowson, Phillip C.F. & DeYoung, John H. & Eggert, Roderick G. & Ericsson, Magnus & Guzmán, Juan Ignacio & Humphreys, David & Lagos, Gustavo & Maxwell, Philip & Radetzki, Marian & Si, 2018. "Public policy and future mineral supplies," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 55-60.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Emilio Castillo & Roderick Eggert, 2019. "Reconciling Diverging Views on Mineral Depletion: A Modified Cumulative Availability Curve Applied to Copper Resources," Working Papers 2019-02, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- West, James, 2020. "Extractable global resources and the future availability of metal stocks: “Known Unknowns” for the foreseeable future," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C).
- Mikołaj Owsianiak & Lauran van Oers & Johannes Drielsma & Alexis Laurent & Michael Z. Hauschild, 2022. "Identification of dissipative emissions for improved assessment of metal resources in life cycle assessment," Journal of Industrial Ecology, Yale University, vol. 26(2), pages 406-420, April.
- Fikru, Mahelet G. & Awuah-Offei, Kwame, 2022. "An economic framework for producing critical minerals as joint products," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C).
- Gustavo Lagos & David Peters & Marcos Lima & José Joaquín Jara, 2020. "Potential copper production through 2035 in Chile," Mineral Economics, Springer;Raw Materials Group (RMG);Luleå University of Technology, vol. 33(1), pages 43-56, July.
- Sgouridis, Sgouris & Ali, Mohamed & Sleptchenko, Andrei & Bouabid, Ali & Ospina, Gustavo, 2021. "Aluminum smelters in the energy transition: Optimal configuration and operation for renewable energy integration in high insolation regions," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 937-953.
- Emilio Castillo, 2020. "Mineral Exploration and the Discovery of New Deposits," Working Papers 2020-06, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- António Mateus & Luís Martins, 2021. "Building a mineral-based value chain in Europe: the balance between social acceptance and secure supply," Mineral Economics, Springer;Raw Materials Group (RMG);Luleå University of Technology, vol. 34(2), pages 239-261, July.
- Hunt, C. & Romero, J. & Jara, J. & Lagos, G., 2021. "Copper demand forecasts and predictions of future scarcity," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C).
- King, Elizabeth M. & Randolph, Hannah L. & Floro, Maria S. & Suh, Jooyeoun, 2021. "Demographic, health, and economic transitions and the future care burden," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 140(C).
- Castillo, Emilio, 2021.
"The impacts of profit-based royalties on early-stage mineral exploration,"
Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C).
- Emilio Castillo, 2020. "The Impacts of Profit-Based Royalties in Early-Stage Mineral Exploration," Working Papers 2020-05, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business, revised Nov 2020.
- Yang, Xiao & Anser, Muhammad Khalid & Yusop, Zulkornain & Abbas, Shujaat & Khan, Muhammad Azhar & Zaman, Khalid, 2022. "Volatility in mineral resource pricing causes ecological footprints: A cloud on the horizon," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C).
- Matheus L. C. M. Henckens, 2022. "The Energy Transition and Energy Equity: A Compatible Combination?," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(8), pages 1-22, April.
- Tomer Fishman & Niko Heeren & Stefan Pauliuk & Peter Berrill & Qingshi Tu & Paul Wolfram & Edgar G. Hertwich, 2021. "A comprehensive set of global scenarios of housing, mobility, and material efficiency for material cycles and energy systems modeling," Journal of Industrial Ecology, Yale University, vol. 25(2), pages 305-320, April.
- Heijlen, Wouter & Franceschi, Guy & Duhayon, Chris & Van Nijen, Kris, 2021. "Assessing the adequacy of the global land-based mine development pipeline in the light of future high-demand scenarios: The case of the battery-metals nickel (Ni) and cobalt (Co)," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C).
- Bazhanov, Andrei, 2018. "Difficulties in the forecasting of iron ore price: a review," MPRA Paper 87881, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Jul 2018.
- Olga Janikowska & Joanna Kulczycka, 2021. "Impact of minerals policy on sustainable development of mining sector – a comparative assessment of selected EU countries," Mineral Economics, Springer;Raw Materials Group (RMG);Luleå University of Technology, vol. 34(2), pages 305-314, July.
- Marian Radetzki, 2020. "To John Tilton, a personal note," Mineral Economics, Springer;Raw Materials Group (RMG);Luleå University of Technology, vol. 33(1), pages 3-4, July.
- Yakovleva, Natalia & Chiwona, Annock G. & Manning, David A.C. & Heidrich, Oliver, 2021. "Circular economy and six approaches to improve potassium life cycle for global crop production," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C).
- António Mateus & Catarina Lopes & Luís Martins & Mário Abel Gonçalves, 2021. "Current and Foreseen Tungsten Production in Portugal, and the Need of Safeguarding the Access to Relevant Known Resources," Resources, MDPI, vol. 10(6), pages 1-26, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:minecn:v:32:y:2019:i:2:d:10.1007_s13563-019-00194-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.