Discovered and undiscovered mineral resources: Evolving accounts and future prospects of minerals in Finland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Willi Haas & Fridolin Krausmann & Dominik Wiedenhofer & Markus Heinz, 2015. "How Circular is the Global Economy?: An Assessment of Material Flows, Waste Production, and Recycling in the European Union and the World in 2005," Journal of Industrial Ecology, Yale University, vol. 19(5), pages 765-777, October.
- AfDB AfDB, . "Annual Report 2012," Annual Report, African Development Bank, number 461.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kivinen, Mari & Eilu, Pasi & Markovaara-Koivisto, Mira, 2021. "Mineral futures in land-use planning: Foresight tools and case studies in Northern Finland," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 70(C).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Craig Garthwaite & Tal Gross & Matthew J. Notowidigdo, 2014.
"Public Health Insurance, Labor Supply, and Employment Lock,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 129(2), pages 653-696.
- Craig Garthwaite & Tal Gross & Matthew J. Notowidigdo, 2013. "Public Health Insurance, Labor Supply, and Employment Lock," NBER Working Papers 19220, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tarek Roshdy Gebba & Mohamed Gamal Aboelmaged, 2016. "Corporate Governance of UAE Financial Institutions: A Comparative Study between Conventional and Islamic Banks," Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 6(5), pages 1-7.
- Clarete, Ramon L. & Villamil, Isabela Rosario G., 2015. "Readiness of the Philippine Agriculture and Fisheries Sectors for the 2015 ASEAN Economic Community: A Rapid Appraisal," Research Paper Series DP 2015-43, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Li, Xi & Yu, Biying, 2019. "Peaking CO2 emissions for China's urban passenger transport sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 133(C).
- Emanuel, Elizabeth & Alleyne, Dillon & Phillips, Willard, 2013. "An assessment of fiscal and regulatory barriers to the deployment of energy efficiency and renewable energy technologies in Saint Lucia," Sede Subregional de la CEPAL para el Caribe (Estudios e Investigaciones) 38502, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Cristian Pana, 2013. "The National Central Bank’S Management Of Reserve Requirements," Working papers 16, Ecological University of Bucharest, Department of Economics.
- Junlakarn, Siripha & Kittner, Noah & Tongsopit, Sopitsuda & Saelim, Supawan, 2021. "A cross-country comparison of compensation mechanisms for distributed photovoltaics in the Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 145(C).
- McMahon, Rob, 2020. "Co-developing digital inclusion policy and programming with indigenous partners: Interventions from Canada," Internet Policy Review: Journal on Internet Regulation, Alexander von Humboldt Institute for Internet and Society (HIIG), Berlin, vol. 9(2), pages 1-26.
- John V. Duca, 2013. "Regionally, Housing Rebound Depends on Jobs, Local Supply Tightness," Annual Report, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Divya Ravindranath, 2017. "Visa regulations and labour market restrictions: implications for Indian immigrant women in the United States," The Indian Journal of Labour Economics, Springer;The Indian Society of Labour Economics (ISLE), vol. 60(2), pages 217-232, June.
- LametK.Maika & Kevin Wachira, 2020. "Effects of organizational culture on strategy implementation in water boards in Kenya," International Journal of Research in Business and Social Science (2147-4478), Center for the Strategic Studies in Business and Finance, vol. 9(4), pages 15-28, July.
- Kanbayashi, Yoji., 2015. "The situation of non-regular public employees in Japan," ILO Working Papers 994861763402676, International Labour Organization.
- Jose Cuesta & Jon Jellema & Lucia Ferrone, 2021. "Fiscal Policy, Multidimensional Poverty, and Equity in Uganda: A Child-Lens Analysis," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 33(3), pages 427-458, June.
- Zhang, Zibin & Yang, Wenxin & Ye, Jianliang, 2021. "Why sulfur dioxide emissions decline significantly from coal-fired power plants in China? Evidence from the desulfurated electricity pricing premium program," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 148(PB).
- Millar, Neal & McLaughlin, Eoin & Börger, Tobias, 2019.
"The Circular Economy: Swings and Roundabouts?,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 11-19.
- Neal Millar & Eoin McLaughlin & Tobias Börger, 2019. "The Circular Economy: Swings and Roundabouts?," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2019-01, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Katherine O. Baer, 2013. "What International Experience Can Tell Us About the Potential Challenges of Administering a U.S. Vat," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 66(2), pages 447-478, June.
- Wang, Can & Zheng, Xinzhu & Cai, Wenjia & Gao, Xue & Berrill, Peter, 2017. "Unexpected water impacts of energy-saving measures in the iron and steel sector: Tradeoffs or synergies?," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 205(C), pages 1119-1127.
- Tyler Atkinson & David Luttrell & Harvey Rosenblum, 2013. "How bad was it? The costs and consequences of the 2007–09 financial crisis," Staff Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Jul.
- Christine Greenhalgh, 2013.
"Science, Technology, Innovation and IP in India: New Directions and Prospects,"
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series
wp2013n37, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Christine Greenhalgh, 2013. "Science, Technology, Innovation and IP in India - New Directions and Prospects," Economics Series Working Papers 660, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Pieter Serneels & Stefan Dercon, 2021.
"Aspirations, Poverty, and Education. Evidence from India,"
Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 57(1), pages 163-183, January.
- Serneels, Pieter & Dercon, Stefan, 2020. "Aspirations, Poverty and Education: Evidence from India," IZA Discussion Papers 13697, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsMineral endowment; Mining; Land use; Statistics; Foresight; Resources (4-6 sanaa);
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:minecn:v:31:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s13563-017-0131-x. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.