Data depth for simple orthogonal regression with application to crack orientation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- He, Xuming, et al, 1990. "Tail Behavior of Regression Estimators and Their Breakdown Points," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(5), pages 1195-1214, September.
- Müller, Christine H., 2005. "Depth estimators and tests based on the likelihood principle with application to regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 153-181, July.
- Wellmann, Robin & Harmand, Peter & Müller, Christine H., 2009. "Distribution-free tests for polynomial regression based on simplicial depth," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(4), pages 622-635, April.
- Van Aelst, Stefan & Rousseeuw, Peter J. & Hubert, Mia & Struyf, Anja, 2002. "The Deepest Regression Method," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 138-166, April.
- Wellmann, R. & Katina, S. & Muller, Ch.H., 2007. "Calculation of simplicial depth estimators for polynomial regression with applications," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, pages 5025-5040.
More about this item
KeywordsOrthogonal regression through the origin; Tangential data depth; Simplicial data depth; Statistical tests; Crack orientation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:74:y:2011:i:2:p:135-165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.