Data depth for simple orthogonal regression with application to crack orientation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 74 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102509|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- He, Xuming, et al, 1990. "Tail Behavior of Regression Estimators and Their Breakdown Points," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(5), pages 1195-1214, September.
- Wellmann, R. & Katina, S. & Muller, Ch.H., 2007. "Calculation of simplicial depth estimators for polynomial regression with applications," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(10), pages 5025-5040, June.
- Wellmann, Robin & Harmand, Peter & Müller, Christine H., 2009. "Distribution-free tests for polynomial regression based on simplicial depth," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(4), pages 622-635, April.
- Van Aelst, Stefan & Rousseeuw, Peter J. & Hubert, Mia & Struyf, Anja, 2002. "The Deepest Regression Method," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 138-166, April.
- Müller, Christine H., 2005. "Depth estimators and tests based on the likelihood principle with application to regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 153-181, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:74:y:2011:i:2:p:135-165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.