Depth estimators and tests based on the likelihood principle with application to regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Van Aelst, Stefan & Rousseeuw, Peter J., 2000. "Robustness of Deepest Regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 82-106, April.
- Dümbgen, Lutz, 1992. "Limit theorems for the simplicial depth," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 119-128, May.
- Van Aelst, Stefan & Rousseeuw, Peter J. & Hubert, Mia & Struyf, Anja, 2002. "The Deepest Regression Method," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 138-166, April.
- Hubert, Mia & Rousseeuw, Peter J., 1998. "The Catline for Deep Regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 270-296, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wellmann, Robin & Müller, Christine H., 2010. "Tests for multiple regression based on simplicial depth," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(4), pages 824-838, April.
- Wellmann, Robin & Müller, Christine H., 2010. "Depth notions for orthogonal regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(10), pages 2358-2371, November.
- Davy Paindaveine & Germain Van Bever, 2017. "Tyler Shape Depth," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-29, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Denecke, Liesa & Müller, Christine H., 2011. "Robust estimators and tests for bivariate copulas based on likelihood depth," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(9), pages 2724-2738, September.
- Christine Müller, 2011. "Data depth for simple orthogonal regression with application to crack orientation," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 74(2), pages 135-165, September.
More about this item
KeywordsLikelihood depth Simplicial depth Regression depth Generalized linear models Logistic regression Poisson distribution Exponential distribution Polynomial regression Degenerated U-statistic Distribution-free tests Spectral decomposition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:95:y:2005:i:1:p:153-181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.