Robust explicit estimators of Weibull parameters
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Van Aelst, Stefan & Rousseeuw, Peter J., 2000. "Robustness of Deepest Regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 82-106, April.
- G. Lingappaiah, 1976. "Effect of outliers on the estimation of parameters," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, pages 27-30.
- Neil Marks, 2005. "Estimation of Weibull parameters from common percentiles," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(1), pages 17-24.
- K. Muralidharan & P. Lathika, 2006. "Analysis of Instantaneous and Early Failures in Weibull Distribution," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, pages 305-316.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Ruckdeschel & Nataliya Horbenko, 2012. "Yet another breakdown point notion: EFSBP," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, pages 1025-1047.
- Asimit, Alexandru V. & Badescu, Alexandru M. & Verdonck, Tim, 2013. "Optimal risk transfer under quantile-based risk measurers," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 252-265.
- Liesa Denecke & Christine Müller, 2014. "New robust tests for the parameters of the Weibull distribution for complete and censored data," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, pages 585-607.
- Toma, Aida & Leoni-Aubin, Samuela, 2013. "Optimal robust M-estimators using Rényi pseudodistances," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 359-373.
More about this item
KeywordsBreakdown point; Influence function; Outliers; Robustness; Weibull distribution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:73:y:2011:i:2:p:187-209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .