Non-negativity and agglomeration behaviour of the quasi-linear logarithmic model of NEG
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Gianmarco I P Ottaviano & Jacques-François Thisse, 2005.
"New economic geography: what about the N?,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 37(10), pages 1707-1725, October.
- OTTAVIANO, Gianmarco I.P. & THISSE, Jacques-François, 2004. "New economic geography : what about the N ?," CORE Discussion Papers 2004065, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- OTTAVIANO, Gianmarco I.P. & THISSE, Jacques-François, 2005. "New Economic geography: what about the N?," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1790, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabien Candau & Elisa Dienesch, 2015.
"Spatial distribution of skills and regional trade integration,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 54(2), pages 451-488, March.
- Fabien CANDAU & Elisa DIENESCH, 2013. "Spatial Distribution of Skills and Regional Trade Integration," Working Papers 2012-2013_7, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Jan 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsAgglomeration; New economic geography; Quasi-linear utility; D11; R12; F12;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:lsprsc:v:4:y:2011:i:1:p:91-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.