Do Beveridgian pension systems increase growth?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 23 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/population/journal/148/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- LAMBRECHT, Stéphane & MICHEL, Philippe & VIDAL, Jean-Pierre, .
"Public pensions and growth,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
1820, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bas Van Groezen & Lex Meijdam & Harrie A. A. Verbon, 2007. "Increased Pension Savings: Blessing or Curse? Social Security Reform in a Two-Sector Growth Model," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 74(296), pages 736-755, November.
- Gilles Le Garrec, 2005. "Social security, inequality and growth," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2005-22, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- CASAMATTA, Georges & CREMER , Helmuth & PESTIEAU, Pierre, .
"The political economy of social security,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
1475, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Georges Casamatta & Helmuth Cremer & Pierre Pestieau, 2000. "The Political Economy of Social Security," CESifo Working Paper Series 259, CESifo Group Munich.
- CASAMATTA, Georges & CREMER, Helmuth & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 1999. "The political economy of social security," CORE Discussion Papers 1999055, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Peter Adams & Michael D. Hurd & Daniel L. McFadden & Angela Merrill & Tiago Ribeiro, 2004.
"Healthy, Wealthy, and Wise? Tests for Direct Causal Paths between Health and Socioeconomic Status,"
in: Perspectives on the Economics of Aging, pages 415-526
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adams, Peter & Hurd, Michael D. & McFadden, Daniel & Merrill, Angela & Ribeiro, Tiago, 2003. "Healthy, wealthy, and wise? Tests for direct causal paths between health and socioeconomic status," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 3-56, January.
- Frédéric Docquier & Olivier Paddison, 2003.
"Social security benefit rules, growth and inequality,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/229570, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Docquier, Frederic & Paddison, Oliver, 2003. "Social security benefit rules, growth and inequality," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 47-71, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jopoec:v:23:y:2010:i:2:p:825-831. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.