Savings–age profiles in the UK
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 19 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Phone: +43-70-2468-8236|
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00148/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Hilary W. Hoynes, 1995.
"Differential Mortality and Wealth Accumulation,"
NBER Working Papers
5126, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- O. Attanasio & H. W. Hoynes, . "Differential mortality and wealth accumulation," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1079-96, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Amy Finkelstein & James Poterba, 2002. "Selection Effects in the United Kingdom Individual Annuities Market," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(476), pages 28-50, January.
- Mankiw, N. Gregory & Weil, David N., 1989.
"The baby boom, the baby bust, and the housing market,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 235-258, May.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David N. Weil, 1988. "The Baby Boom, The Baby Bust, and the Housing Market," NBER Working Papers 2794, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Li Gan & Michael Hurd & Daniel McFadden, 2003.
"Individual Subjective Survival Curves,"
NBER Working Papers
9480, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Orazio Attanasio & James Banks, 1998. "Trends in household saving don't justify tax incentives to boost saving," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 13(27), pages 547-583, October.
- Attanasio, Orazio P & Weber, Guglielmo, 1993. "Consumption Growth, the Interest Rate and Aggregation," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(3), pages 631-49, July.
- James Banks & Richard Blundell & Sarah Tanner, 1995.
"Is there a retirement-savings puzzle?,"
IFS Working Papers
W95/04, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jopoec:v:19:y:2006:i:3:p:521-541. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.