Child care, women's employment, and child outcomes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vincenzo Galasso & Paola Profeta & Chiara Pronzato & Francesco Billari, 2017.
"Information and Women’s Intentions: Experimental Evidence About Child Care,"
European Journal of Population,
Springer;European Association for Population Studies, vol. 33(1), pages 109-128, February.
- Vincenzo Galasso & Paola Profeta & Chiara Pronzato & Francesco Billari, 2015. "Information and Women's Intentions: Experimental Evidence about Child Care," Working Papers 075, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Lee, Sei-Young & Benson, Stephanie M. & Klein, Sacha M. & Franke, Todd M., 2015. "Accessing quality early care and education for children in child welfare: Stakeholders' perspectives on barriers and opportunities for interagency collaboration," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 170-181.
- Pierre Lefebvre & Philip Merrigan, 2005.
"Low-fee ($5/day/child) Regulated Childcare Policy and the Labor Supply of Mothers with Young Children: A Natural Experiment from Canada,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Pierre Lefebvre & Philip Merrigan, 2005. "Low-fee ($5/day/child) Regulated Childcare Policy and the Labor Supply of Mothers with Young Children: A Natural Experiment from Canada / La politique des services de garde à 5 $/jour et l'offre de tr," CIRANO Working Papers 2005s-08, CIRANO.
- Pierre Lefebvre & Philip Merrigan, 2005. "Low-fee ($5/day/child) Regulated Childcare Policy and the Labor Supply of Mothers with Young Children: a Natural Experiment from Canada," Cahiers de recherche 0508, CIRPEE.
- Pierre Lefebvre & Philip Merrigan, 2005. "The Québec's Experiment of $5 per Day per Child Childcare Policy and Mother's Labour Supply: Evidence Based on the Five Cycles of the NLSCY," CIRANO Project Reports 2005rp-21, CIRANO.
- Gregg, Paul & Propper, Carol & Washbrook, Elizabeth, 2007.
"Understanding the relationship between parental income and multiple child outcomes: a decomposition analysis,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
6196, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Paul Gregg & Carol Propper & Elizabeth Washbrook, 2007. "Understanding the relationship between parental income and multiple child outcomes: A decomposition analysis," CASE Papers case129, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Paul Gregg & Carol Propper & Elizabeth Washbrook, 2008. "Understanding the Relationship between Parental Income and Multiple Child Outcomes: a decomposition analysis," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 08/193, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Wim Van Lancker, 2013. "Putting the child-centred investment strategy to the test: Evidence for the EU27," Working Papers 1301, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Müller Christian, 2007. "Frühkindliche Bildung und Betreuung in Tageseinrichtungen als Staatsaufgabe / The Governmental Provision of Early Childhood Education and Care," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 58(1), pages 131-148, January.
- Colm Harmon & Claire Finn & Arnaud Chevalier & Tarja Viitanen, 2006. "The economics of early childhood care and education : technical research paper for the National Economic and Social Forum," Open Access publications 10197/671, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Haeck, Catherine & Lefebvre, Pierre & Merrigan, Philip, 2015.
"Canadian evidence on ten years of universal preschool policies: The good and the bad,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 137-157.
- Catherine Haeck & Pierre Lefebvre & Philip Merrigan, 2013. "Canadian Evidence on Ten Years of Universal Preschool Policies: the Good and the Bad," Cahiers de recherche 1334, CIRPEE.
- Magnuson, Katherine A. & Ruhm, Christopher & Waldfogel, Jane, 2007.
"Does prekindergarten improve school preparation and performance?,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 33-51, February.
- Katherine A. Magnuson & Christopher J. Ruhm & Jane Waldfogel, 2004. "Does Prekindergarten Improve School Preparation and Performance?," NBER Working Papers 10452, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre Lefebvre & Philip Merrigan & Matthieu Verstraete, 2006. "Impact of Early Childhood Care and Education on Children's Preschool Cognitive Development: Canadian Results from a Large Quasi-experiment," Cahiers de recherche 0636, CIRPEE.
- Landvoigt, Tim & Muehler, Grit & Pfeiffer, Friedhelm, 2007. "Duration and Intensity of Kindergarten Attendance and Secondary School Track Choice," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-051, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ann Bartel & Maya Rossin-Slater & Christopher Ruhm & Jenna Stearns & Jane Waldfogel, 2015.
"Paid Family Leave, Fathers’ Leave-Taking, and Leave-Sharing in Dual-Earner Households,"
NBER Working Papers
21747, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bartel, Ann P. & Rossin-Slater, Maya & Ruhm, Christopher J. & Stearns, Jenna & Waldfogel, Jane, 2015. "Paid Family Leave, Fathers' Leave-Taking, and Leave-Sharing in Dual-Earner Households," IZA Discussion Papers 9530, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:cep:sticas:/129 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pinka Chatterji & Sara Markowitz & Jeanne Brooks-Gunn, 2013. "Effects of early maternal employment on maternal health and well-being," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 26(1), pages 285-301, January.
- Jane Waldfogel, 2004. "Social Mobility, Life Chances, and the Early Years," CASE Papers 088, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Gennetian, Lisa A. & Hill, Heather D. & London, Andrew S. & Lopoo, Leonard M., 2010. "Maternal employment and the health of low-income young children," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 353-363, May.
- Adema, Willem, 2012. "Setting the scene: The mix of family policy objectives and packages across the OECD," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 487-498.
- Datta Gupta, Nabanita & Smith, Nina & Verner, Mette, 2006. "Child Care and Parental Leave in the Nordic Countries: A Model to Aspire to?," IZA Discussion Papers 2014, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsChild care · female employment · child development · early intervention;
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jopoec:v:15:y:2002:i:3:p:527-548. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .