Time preference and capital mobility in an OLG model with land
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467-467.
- Galor, Oded, 1992. "The Choice of Factor Mobility in a Dynamic World," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 5(2), pages 135-144, April.
- Galor, Oded, 1986. "Time preference and international labor migration," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 1-20, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippe Monfort & David de la Croix, 2000.
"Education funding and regional convergence,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 13(3), pages 403-424.
- de la Croix, David & Monfort, Philippe, 1999. "Education Funding and Regional Convergence," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1999010, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Damien Gaumont & Alice Mesnard, 2001. "Inheritance, land, and capital mobility linked to labour mobility," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 14(4), pages 669-687.
- Damien Gaumont & Alice Mesnard, 2000. "Altruism and international labour migration," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 13(1), pages 113-126.
- Damien Gaumont & Charbel Macdissi, 2012. "International Migration And Uncertainty:A Non-Factor Price Equalization Overlapping Generations Model," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 55(2), pages 151-177.
- Vidal, J.-P., 1999. "Capital Mobility in a Dynastic Framework," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 99a21, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Vidal, Jean-Pierre, 2000. "Capital Mobility in a Dynastic Framework," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(3), pages 606-625, July.
- Lionel, ARTIGE, 2004. "Endogenous Growth and Regional Dynamics in an OLG Model with Land," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2004028, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Jean-Pierre Vidal, 1998. "The effect of emigration on human capital formation," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 11(4), pages 589-600.
More about this item
KeywordsOverlapping generations models · migrations · capital mobility · land;
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jopoec:v:11:y:1998:i:1:p:149-158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.