Amalgamating players, symmetry, and the Banzhaf value
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lehrer, E, 1988. "An Axiomatization of the Banzhaf Value," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 17(2), pages 89-99.
- Andrzej S. Nowak, 1997. "note: On an Axiomatization of the Banzhaf Value without the Additivity Axiom," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 26(1), pages 137-141.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ori Haimanko, 2017. "Composition Independence In Compound Games: A Characterization Of The Banzhaf Power Index And The Banzhaf Value," Working Papers 1713, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Maurice Koster & Sascha Kurz & Ines Lindner & Stefan Napel, 2017. "The prediction value," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 48(2), pages 433-460, February.
- André Casajus, 2014. "Collusion, quarrel, and the Banzhaf value," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 43(1), pages 1-11, February.
- Sylvain Béal & Eric Rémila & Philippe Solal, 2014.
"Decomposition of the space of TU-games, Strong Transfer Invariance and the Banzhaf value,"
- Sylvain Béal & Éric Rémila & Philippe Solal, 2015. "Decomposition of the space of TU-games, Strong Transfer Invariance and the Banzhaf value," Post-Print halshs-01097165, HAL.
- Sylvain Béal & Eric Rémila & Philippe Solal, 2014. "Decomposition of the space of TU-games, Strong Transfer Invariance and the Banzhaf value," Working Papers hal-01377929, HAL.
- M. Álvarez-Mozos & O. Tejada, 2015.
"The Banzhaf value in the presence of externalities,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 44(4), pages 781-805, April.
- Mikel Álvarez-Mozos & Oriol Tejada Pinyol, 2014. "The Banzhaf Value in the Presence of Externalities," UB Economics Working Papers 2014/302, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Ori Haimanko, 2016. "The Axiom Of Equivalence To Individual Power And The Banzhaf Index," Working Papers 1604, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsBanzhaf value; Amalgamation; Symmetry; 2-Efficiency; C71;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:41:y:2012:i:3:p:497-515. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.