note: On an Axiomatization of the Banzhaf Value without the Additivity Axiom
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barua, Rana & Chakravarty, Satya R. & Roy, Sonali & Sarkar, Palash, 2004.
"A characterization and some properties of the Banzhaf-Coleman-Dubey-Shapley sensitivity index,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 31-48, October.
- Barua, Rana & Chakravarty, Satya R. & Roy, Sonali & Sarka, Palash, 2007. "A Characterization and Some Properties of the Banzhaf-Coleman-Dubey-Shapley Sensitivity Index," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12807, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Gerard van der Laan & René van den Brink, 2002.
"A Banzhaf share function for cooperative games in coalition structure,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 61-86, August.
- van der Laan, G. & van den Brink, J.R., 1998. "A Banzhaf share function for cooperative games in coalition structure," Discussion Paper 1998-66, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van den Brink, Rene & van der Laan, Gerard, 2005.
"A class of consistent share functions for games in coalition structure,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 193-212, April.
- René van den Brink & Gerard van der Laan, 2001. "A Class of Consistent Share Functions for Games in Coalition Structure," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-044/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- van den Brink, J.R. & van der Laan, G., 2001. "A Class of Consistent Share Functions For Games in Coalition Structure," Discussion Paper 2001-33, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Annick Laruelle & Federico Valenciano, 2001. "Shapley-Shubik and Banzhaf Indices Revisited," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 26(1), pages 89-104, February.
- Fujimoto, Katsushige & Kojadinovic, Ivan & Marichal, Jean-Luc, 2006. "Axiomatic characterizations of probabilistic and cardinal-probabilistic interaction indices," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 72-99, April.
- Khmelnitskaya, Anna B., 1999. "Marginalist and efficient values for TU games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 45-54, July.
- André Casajus, 2011. "Marginality, differential marginality, and the Banzhaf value," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 71(3), pages 365-372, September.
- Yan-An Hwang & Yu-Hsien Liao, 2010. "Consistency and dynamic approach of indexes," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 34(4), pages 679-694, April.
- repec:spr:compst:v:45:y:1997:i:1:p:109-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. Álvarez-Mozos & O. Tejada, 2015.
"The Banzhaf value in the presence of externalities,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 44(4), pages 781-805, April.
- Mikel Álvarez-Mozos & Oriol Tejada Pinyol, 2014. "The Banzhaf Value in the Presence of Externalities," UB Economics Working Papers 2014/302, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Kamijo, Yoshio & Kongo, Takumi, 2012. "Whose deletion does not affect your payoff? The difference between the Shapley value, the egalitarian value, the solidarity value, and the Banzhaf value," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(3), pages 638-646.
- J. Alonso-Meijide & B. Casas-Méndez & A. González-Rueda & S. Lorenzo-Freire, 2014. "Axiomatic of the Shapley value of a game with a priori unions," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 22(2), pages 749-770, July.
- André Casajus, 2012. "Amalgamating players, symmetry, and the Banzhaf value," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 41(3), pages 497-515, August.
- Lucia Pusillo, 2013. "Banzhaf LikeValue for Games with Interval Uncertainty," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 7(1), pages 005-014, March.
- Tadeusz Radzik & Andrzej Nowak & Theo Driessen, 1997. "Weighted Banzhaf values," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 45(1), pages 109-118, February.
- Ori Haimanko, 2016. "The Axiom Of Equivalence To Individual Power And The Banzhaf Index," Working Papers 1604, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- André Casajus, 2014. "Collusion, quarrel, and the Banzhaf value," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 43(1), pages 1-11, February.
- Alonso-Meijide, J.M. & Álvarez-Mozos, M. & Fiestras-Janeiro, M.G., 2009. "Values of games with graph restricted communication and a priori unions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 202-213, September.
- Marcin Malawski, 2002. "Equal treatment, symmetry and Banzhaf value axiomatizations," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 31(1), pages 47-67.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:26:y:1997:i:1:p:137-141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .