Values of games with graph restricted communication and a priori unions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lehrer, E, 1988. "An Axiomatization of the Banzhaf Value," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 17(2), pages 89-99.
- José Alonso-Meijide & M. Fiestras-Janeiro, 2002. "Modification of the Banzhaf Value for Games with a Coalition Structure," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 109(1), pages 213-227, January.
- Andrzej S. Nowak, 1997. "note: On an Axiomatization of the Banzhaf Value without the Additivity Axiom," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 26(1), pages 137-141.
- Vazquez-Brage, Margarita & Garcia-Jurado, Ignacio & Carreras, Francesc, 1996. "The Owen Value Applied to Games with Graph-Restricted Communication," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 42-53, January.
- Amer, Rafael & Carreras, Francese & Gimenez, Jose Miguel, 2002. "The modified Banzhaf value for games with coalition structure: an axiomatic characterization," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 45-54, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caulier, Jean-François & Mauleon, Ana & Vannetelbosch, Vincent, 2015.
"Allocation rules for coalitional network games,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 80-88.
- CAULIER, Jean-François & MAULEON, Ana & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, 2013. "Allocation rules for coalitional network games," CORE Discussion Papers 2013032, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- CAULIER, Jean-François & MAULEON, Ana & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, 2015. "Allocation rules for coalitional network games," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2718, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jean-François Caulier & Ana Mauleon & Vincent Vannetelbosch, 2015. "Allocation rules for coalitional network games," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01301981, HAL.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:26:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s10726-017-9542-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Kongo, Takumi, 2011. "Value of games with two-layered hypergraphs," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 114-119, September.
- José María Alonso-Meijide & Mikel Álvarez-Mozos & María Gloria Fiestras-Janeiro, 2015. "Power Indices and Minimal Winning Coalitions in Simple Games with Externalities Abstract: We propose a generalization of simple games to situations with coalitional externalities. The main novelty of ," UB Economics Working Papers 2015/328, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Philippe Solal & Sylvain Béal & Sylvain Ferrières & Eric Rémila, 2017.
"Axiomatic and bargaining foundation of an allocation rule for ordered tree TU-games,"
- Sylvain Béal & Sylvain Ferrières & Eric Rémila & Phillippe Solal, 2017. "Axiomatic and bargaining foundations of an allocation rule for ordered tree TU-games," Working Papers 2017-11, CRESE.
- Sylvain Béal & Sylvain Ferrières & Eric Rémila & Philippe Solal, 2017. "Axiomatic and bargaining foundation of an allocation rule for ordered tree TU-games," Post-Print halshs-01644797, HAL.
- Rene van den Brink & Gerard van der Laan & Nigel Moes, 2011. "Two Values for Transferable Utility Games with Coalition and Graph Structure," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-164/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- René Brink & Gerard Laan & Nigel Moes, 2015. "Values for transferable utility games with coalition and graph structure," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 23(1), pages 77-99, April.
More about this item
KeywordsCooperative game Coalition structure Graph restricted game;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:58:y:2009:i:2:p:202-213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.