The modified Banzhaf value for games with coalition structure: an axiomatic characterization
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eyal Winter, 1989.
"The Consistency and Potential for Values of Games with Coalition Structure,"
Discussion Paper Serie A
242, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Winter, Eyal, 1992. "The consistency and potential for values of games with coalition structure," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 132-144, January.
- Feltkamp, V., 1993.
"Alternative axiomatic characterizations of the Shapley and Banzhaf values,"
1993-53, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Feltkamp, Vincent, 1995. "Alternative Axiomatic Characterizations of the Shapley and Banzhaf Values," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 24(2), pages 179-86.
- Feltkamp, V., 1993. "Alternative Axiomatic Characterizations of the Shapley and Banzhaf Values," Papers 9353, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Lehrer, E, 1988. "An Axiomatization of the Banzhaf Value," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 17(2), pages 89-99.
- R. Amer & F. Carreras, 1995. "Cooperation indices and coalitional value," TOP- An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 3(1), pages 117-135, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:43:y:2002:i:1:p:45-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.