The modified Banzhaf value for games with coalition structure: an axiomatic characterization
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lehrer, E, 1988. "An Axiomatization of the Banzhaf Value," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 17(2), pages 89-99.
- Winter, Eyal, 1992.
"The consistency and potential for values of games with coalition structure,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 132-144, January.
- Eyal Winter, 1989. "The Consistency and Potential for Values of Games with Coalition Structure," Discussion Paper Serie A 242, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Feltkamp, Vincent, 1995. "Alternative Axiomatic Characterizations of the Shapley and Banzhaf Values," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 24(2), pages 179-186.
- Feltkamp, V., 1993. "Alternative Axiomatic Characterizations of the Shapley and Banzhaf Values," Papers 9353, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Feltkamp, V., 1993. "Alternative axiomatic characterizations of the Shapley and Banzhaf values," Discussion Paper 1993-53, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- R. Amer & F. Carreras, 1995. "Cooperation indices and coalitional value," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 3(1), pages 117-135, June. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)