Instability of matchings in decentralized markets with various preference structures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Boudreau, 2008.
"Preference Structure and Random Paths to Stability in Matching Markets,"
AccessEcon, vol. 3(67), pages 1-12.
- James W. Boudreau, 2008. "Preference Structure and Random Paths to Stability in Matching Markets," Working papers 2008-29, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:thpobi:v:94:y:2014:i:c:p:63-72 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tadeas Priklopil & Krishnendu Chatterjee, 2015. "Evolution of Decisions in Population Games with Sequentially Searching Individuals," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(4), pages 1-25, September.
- Ismail Saglam, 2014.
"Simple Heuristics as Equilibrium Strategies in Mutual Sequential Mate Search,"
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation,
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 17(1), pages 1-12.
- Saglam, Ismail, 2013. "Simple heuristics as equilibrium strategies in mutual sequential mate search," MPRA Paper 44222, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Florian M. Biermann, 2011.
"A Measure to compare Matchings in Marriage Markets,"
005-11, International School of Economics at TSU, Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia.
- Florian M. Biermann, 2011. "A Measure to compare Matchings in Marriage Markets," Discussion Paper Series dp575, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Florian M. Biermann, 2011. "A Measure to Compare Matchings in Marriage Markets," Working Papers 2011.41, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
More about this item
KeywordsStable matching; Blocking pair; Instability; Preference structure; Decentralized market; Maximin matching;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:36:y:2008:i:3:p:409-420. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .