Instability of matchings in decentralized markets with various preference structures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomson,William & Lensberg,Terje, 2006.
"Axiomatic Theory of Bargaining with a Variable Number of Agents,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521027038, March.
- Thomson,William & Lensberg,Terje, 1989. "Axiomatic Theory of Bargaining with a Variable Number of Agents," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521343831, March.
- Hervé Moulin, 1987. "The Pure Compensation Problem: Egalitarianism Versus Laissez-Fairism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 102(4), pages 769-783.
- Moulin, Herve, 1985.
"Egalitarianism and Utilitarianism in Quasi-linear Bargaining,"
Econometric Society, vol. 53(1), pages 49-67, January.
- Moulin Herve, 1984. "Egalitarianisme and utilitarianism in quasi-linear bargaining," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 8417, CEPREMAP.
- Moulin, Herve, 1985. "The separability axiom and equal-sharing methods," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 120-148, June.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Thomson, A., 1989. "The Consistency Principle," RCER Working Papers 192, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Thomson, William, 1983. "Problems of fair division and the Egalitarian solution," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 211-226, December.
- Elster, Jon, 1991. "Local justice : How institutions allocate scarce goods and necessary burdens," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(2-3), pages 273-291, April.
- Kaneko, Mamoru, 1977. "The ratio equilibrium and a voting game in a public goods economy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 123-136, December.
- E. Loehman & A. Whinston, 1974. "An Axiomatic Approach to Cost Allocation for Public Investment," Public Finance Review, , vol. 2(2), pages 236-250, April.
- Moulin, Herve, 1989. "Monotonic surplus sharing: Characterization results," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 250-274, September.
- Aumann, Robert J. & Maschler, Michael, 1985. "Game theoretic analysis of a bankruptcy problem from the Talmud," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 195-213, August.
- Tadenuma, Koichi & Thomson, William, 1993. "The fair allocation of an indivisible good when monetary compensations are possible," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 117-132, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:thpobi:v:94:y:2014:i:c:p:63-72 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ismail Saglam, 2014.
"Simple Heuristics as Equilibrium Strategies in Mutual Sequential Mate Search,"
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation,
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 17(1), pages 1-12.
- Saglam, Ismail, 2013. "Simple heuristics as equilibrium strategies in mutual sequential mate search," MPRA Paper 44222, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Florian M. Biermann, 2011.
"A Measure to Compare Matchings in Marriage Markets,"
2011.41, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Florian M. Biermann, 2011. "A Measure to compare Matchings in Marriage Markets," Working Papers 005-11, International School of Economics at TSU, Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia.
- Florian M. Biermann, 2011. "A Measure to compare Matchings in Marriage Markets," Discussion Paper Series dp575, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- James Boudreau, 2008.
"Preference Structure and Random Paths to Stability in Matching Markets,"
AccessEcon, vol. 3(67), pages 1-12.
- James W. Boudreau, 2008. "Preference Structure and Random Paths to Stability in Matching Markets," Working papers 2008-29, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Tadeas Priklopil & Krishnendu Chatterjee, 2015. "Evolution of Decisions in Population Games with Sequentially Searching Individuals," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(4), pages 1-25, September.
More about this item
KeywordsStable matching; Blocking pair; Instability; Preference structure; Decentralized market; Maximin matching;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:36:y:2008:i:3:p:409-420. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .