Welfare and stability in senior matching markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Echenique, Federico & Oviedo, Jorge, 2004.
"Core many-to-one matchings by fixed-point methods,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 358-376, April.
- Echenique, Federico & Oviedo, Jorge, 2002. "Core Many-To-One Matchings by Fixed-Point Methods," Working Papers 1140, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Federico Echenique & Jorge Oviedo, 2003. "Core Many-to-one Matchings by Fixed-point Methods," Game Theory and Information 0302001, EconWPA.
- Alcalde, Jose & Barbera, Salvador, 1994.
"Top Dominance and the Possibility of Strategy-Proof Stable Solutions to Matching Problems,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 4(3), pages 417-435, May.
- Alcalde, J. & Barberà, S., 1992. "Top Dominance and the Possibility of Strategy-Proof Stable Solutions to Matching Problems," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 196.92, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Blum, Yosef & Roth, Alvin E. & Rothblum, Uriel G., 1997. "Vacancy Chains and Equilibration in Senior-Level Labor Markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 362-411, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francis Bloch & David Cantala, 2013.
"Markovian assignment rules,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 40(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Francis Bloch & David Cantala, 2008. "Markovian assignment rules," Working Papers hal-00356304, HAL.
- Francis Bloch & David Cantala, 2010. "Markovian assignment rules," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2010-18, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Francis Bloch & David Cantala, 2013. "Markovian assignment rules," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-01013737, HAL.
- Raïssa-Juvette Samba Zitou & Rhonya Adli, 2012. "Quasi stable outcomes in the assignment game," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 72(3), pages 323-340, March.
More about this item
KeywordsMatching; Core consistency; Status-quo stability; Weakened stability; Branch and bound algorithm;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:36:y:2008:i:3:p:369-392. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.