Towards a systemic and evolutionary framework for venture capital policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Black, Bernard S. & Gilson, Ronald J., 1998. "Venture capital and the structure of capital markets: banks versus stock markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 243-277, March.
- Da Rin, Marco & Nicodano, Giovanna & Sembenelli, Alessandro, 2006.
"Public policy and the creation of active venture capital markets,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(8-9), pages 1699-1723, September.
- Marco Da Rin & Giovanna Nicodano & Alessandro Sembenelli, 2004. "Public Policy and the Creation of Active Venture Capital Markets," Working Papers 270, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Da Rin, Marco & Nicodano, Giovanna & Sembenelli, Alessandro, 2005. "Public policy and the creation of active venture capital markets," Working Paper Series 430, European Central Bank.
- Da Rin, M. & Nicodano, G. & Sembenelli, A., 2006. "Public policy and the creation of active venture capital markets," Other publications TiSEM 94370b9a-a6ac-444d-85a2-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Mayer, Colin & Schoors, Koen & Yafeh, Yishay, 2002.
"Sources of Funds and Investment Activities of Venture Capital Funds: Evidence from Germany, Israel, Japan and the UK,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3340, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Colin Mayer & Koen Schoors & Yishay Yafeh, 2003. "Sources of Funds and Investment Activities of Venture Capital Funds: Evidence from Germany, Israel, Japan and the UK," NBER Working Papers 9645, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gil Avnimelech & Morris Teubal, 2008. "Evolutionary targeting," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 151-166, April.
- Cristiano Antonelli & Morris Teubal, 2009. "Venture Capitalism, New Markets and Innovation-led Economic Growth," ICER Working Papers 03-2009, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Kaplan, Steven & Martel, Frederic & Strömberg, Per Johan, 2003.
"How Do Legal Differences and Learning Affect Financial Contracts?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4161, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kaplan, Steven N. & Martel, Frederic & Strömberg, Per, 2004. "How Do Legal Differences and Learning Affect Financial Contracts?," SIFR Research Report Series 28, Institute for Financial Research.
- Steven N. Kaplan & Frederic Martel & Per Stromberg, 2003. "How Do Legal Differences and Learning Affect Financial Contracts?," NBER Working Papers 10097, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Sunley & Britta Klagge & Christian Berndt & Ron Martin, 2005. "Venture capital programmes in the UK and Germany: In what sense regional policies?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(2), pages 255-273.
- Ron Martin & Christian Berndt & Britta Klagge & Peter Sunley, 2005. "Spatial proximity effects and regional equity gaps in the venture capital market: evidence from Germany and the United Kingdom," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 37(7), pages 1207-1231, July.
- Metcalfe, J S, 1994. "Evolutionary Economics and Technology Policy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(425), pages 931-944, July.
- Paul Gompers & Josh Lerner, 2001. "The Venture Capital Revolution," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(2), pages 145-168, Spring.
- Günseli Baygan, 2003. "Venture Capital Policy Review: Norway," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2003/17, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khavul, Susanna & Deeds, David, 2016. "The Evolution of Initial Co-investment Syndications in an Emerging Venture Capital Market," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 280-293.
- Alessandro Rosiello & Stuart Parris, 2009. "The patterns of venture capital investment in the UK bio-healthcare sector: the role of proximity, cumulative learning and specialisation," Venture Capital, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 185-211, February.
- Gil Avnimelech & Alessandro Rosiello & Morris Teubal, 2010. "Evolutionary interpretation of venture capital policy in Israel, Germany, UK and Scotland," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(2), pages 101-112, March.
More about this item
KeywordsSystems of innovation; Venture capital; High-tech entrepreneurship; Public policy; G24; G28; L22; L26; L53; L65; L86;
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- L53 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Enterprise Policy
- L65 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Chemicals; Rubber; Drugs; Biotechnology; Plastics
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joevec:v:21:y:2011:i:1:p:167-189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.