Industrial policy, competence blocs and the role of science in economic development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Rooney & Tom Mandeville & Tim Kastelle, 2013. "Abstract Knowledge and Reified Financial Innovation: Building Wisdom and Ethics Into Financial Innovation Networks," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 118(3), pages 447-459, December.
- repec:wsi:jdexxx:v:22:y:2017:i:01:n:s1084946717500066 is not listed on IDEAS
- Terje Grønning, 2007. "Biotechnology business in Norway: Peripheral advantage, or just periphery?," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20070607, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Carlsson , Bo, 2016. "Industrial Dynamics: A Review of the Literature 1990-2009," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/3, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:49:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9865-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patricia Hemert & Peter Nijkamp & Enno Masurel, 2013. "From innovation to commercialization through networks and agglomerations: analysis of sources of innovation, innovation capabilities and performance of Dutch SMEs," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 50(2), pages 425-452, April.
- Forbes, Daniel P. & Kirsch, David A., 2011. "The study of emerging industries: Recognizing and responding to some central problems," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 589-602, September.
- Phillips, Wendy & Knight, Louise & Caldwell, Nigel & Warrington, John, 2007. "Policy through procurement--The introduction of digital signal process (DSP) hearing aids into the English NHS," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 77-85, January.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetence bloc - Experimentally organized economy - Spillovers - New industry formation - Organization of production - Industrial policy - Science parks;
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- L8 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joevec:v:10:y:2000:i:1:p:217-241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .