Equilibrium price formation in markets with differentially informed agents
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 48 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carlos Hervés-Beloso & V. Martins-da-Rocha & Paulo Monteiro, 2009.
"Equilibrium theory with asymmetric information and infinitely many states,"
Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 295-320, February.
- Hervés-Beloso, Carlos & Martins-da-Rocha, Victor Filipe & Monteiro, Paulo Klinger, 2008. "Equilibrium theory with asymmetric information and infinitely many states," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 673, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Wassim Daher & V. Martins-da-Rocha & Yiannis Vailakis, 2007.
"Asset market equilibrium with short-selling and differential information,"
Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 425-446, September.
- Wassim Daher & V. Filipe Martins-Da-Rocha & Yiannis Vailakis, 2005. "Asset market equilibrium with short-selling and differential information," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00173787, HAL.
- Wassin Daher & V. Filipe Martins-da-Rocha & Yiannis Vailakis, 2005. "Asset market equilibrium with short-selling and differential information," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b05098, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Daher, Wassim & Martins-da-Rocha, Victor-Filipe & Vailakis, Yiannis, 2007. "Asset market equilibrium with short-selling and differential information," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2967, Paris Dauphine University.
- Nabil I. Al-Najjar & Luciano De Castro, 2010. "Uncertainty, Efficiency and Incentive Compatibility," Discussion Papers 1532, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Guadalupe Fugarolas & Carlos Herves Beloso & Emma Moreno Garcia & Juan Pablo Torres-Martinez, 2005.
"A market game approach to differential information economies,"
Textos para discussão
512, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Guadalupe Fugarolas-Alvarez-Ude & Carlos Hervés-Beloso & Emma Moreno-García & Juan Torres-Martínez, 2009. "A market game approach to differential information economies," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 321-330, February.
- Radner, Roy, 1979. "Rational Expectations Equilibrium: Generic Existence and the Information Revealed by Prices," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(3), pages 655-78, May.
- Shapley, Lloyd S & Shubik, Martin, 1977. "Trade Using One Commodity as a Means of Payment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(5), pages 937-68, October.
- João Correia-da-Silva & Carlos Hervés-Beloso, 2009.
"Prudent expectations equilibrium in economies with uncertain delivery,"
Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 67-92, April.
- João Correia-da-Silva & Carlos Hervés-Beloso, 2006. "Prudent Expectations Equilibrium in Economies with Uncertain Delivery," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000099, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Joao Correia-da-Silva & Carlos Hervés-Beloso, 2006. "Prudent Expectations Equilibrium in Economies with Uncertain Delivery," FEP Working Papers 216, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Schmeidler, David, 1980. "Walrasian Analysis via Strategic Outcome Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(7), pages 1585-93, November.
- Marta Faias & Emma Moreno-García, 2010. "Incomplete financial markets and differential information," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 189-206, May.
- Stefan Maus, 2004. "Exchange economies with asymmetric information: competitive equilibrium and core," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 395-418, August.
- Eduardo Andrade & Luciano De Castro, 2010. "Tougher Educational Exam Leading to Worse Selection," Discussion Papers 1533, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:48:y:2011:i:1:p:205-218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.