Exchange economies with asymmetric information: competitive equilibrium and core
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Basile, Achille & Donnini, Chiara & Graziano, Maria Gabriella, 2009. "Core and equilibria in coalitional asymmetric information economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3-4), pages 293-307, March.
- Carlos Hervés-Beloso & V. Martins-da-Rocha & Paulo Monteiro, 2009.
"Equilibrium theory with asymmetric information and infinitely many states,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 38(2), pages 295-320, February.
- Hervés-Beloso, Carlos & Martins-da-Rocha, Victor Filipe & Monteiro, P. K., 2008. "Equilibrium theory with asymmetric information and infinitely many states," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 673, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Achille Basile & Chiara Donnini & Maria Graziano, 2010. "Economies with informational asymmetries and limited vetoer coalitions," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 45(1), pages 147-180, October.
- Maria Gabriella Graziano & Claudia Meo & Nicholas C. Yannelis, 2015. "Stable sets for asymmetric information economies," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 11(1), pages 137-154, March.
- Guadalupe Fugarolas-Alvarez-Ude & Carlos Hervés-Beloso & Emma Moreno-García & Juan Torres-Martínez, 2009.
"A market game approach to differential information economies,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 38(2), pages 321-330, February.
- Guadalupe Fugarolas & Carlos Herves Beloso & Emma Moreno Garcia & Juan Pablo Torres-Martinez, 2005. "A market game approach to differential information economies," Textos para discussão 512, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Claudia Meo, 2009. "Existence of Edgeworth equilibria for economies with asymmetric information," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 38(2), pages 371-383, February.
- Marta Faias & Carlos Hervés-Beloso & Emma Moreno-García, 2011. "Equilibrium price formation in markets with differentially informed agents," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 48(1), pages 205-218, September.
- Sun, Yeneng & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 2007. "Core, equilibria and incentives in large asymmetric information economies," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 131-155, October.
- Anuj Bhowmik & Jiling Cao, 2017. "Ex-post core, fine core and rational expectations equilibrium allocations," Papers 1703.08807, arXiv.org.
- Claudia Meo, 2015. "Cooperative Solutions for Large Economies with Asymmetric Information," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(1), pages 71-90, February.
More about this item
KeywordsCore; Competitive (quasi-)equilibrium; Equal treatment; Exchange economy with asymmetric information; Replica theorem.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:24:y:2004:i:2:p:395-418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.