A market game approach to differential information economies
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 38 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/199/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- P. Dubey & J. Geanakoplos, 2002.
"From Nash to Walras via Shapley-Shubik,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
02-01, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Wassin Daher & V. Filipe Martins-da-Rocha & Yiannis Vailakis, 2005.
"Asset market equilibrium with short-selling and differential information,"
Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques
b05098, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Wassim Daher & V. Martins-da-Rocha & Yiannis Vailakis, 2007. "Asset market equilibrium with short-selling and differential information," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 32(3), pages 425-446, September.
- Wassim Daher & V. Filipe Martins-Da-Rocha & Yiannis Vailakis, 2005. "Asset market equilibrium with short-selling and differential information," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00173787, HAL.
- Dionysius Glycopantis & Allan Muir & Nicholas C. Yannelis, 2003. "On extensive form implementation of contracts in differential information economies," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 21(2), pages 495-526, 03.
- Shapley, Lloyd S & Shubik, Martin, 1977. "Trade Using One Commodity as a Means of Payment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(5), pages 937-68, October.
- Dubey, Pradeep & Shapley, Lloyd S., 1994. "Noncooperative general exchange with a continuum of traders: Two models," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 253-293, May.
- Carlos Hervés-Beloso & Emma Moreno-García & Nicholas Yannelis, 2005. "Characterization and incentive compatibility of Walrasian expectations equilibrium in infinite dimensional commodity spaces," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 26(2), pages 361-381, 08.
- Dubey, Pradeep, 1982.
"Price-Quantity Strategic Market Games,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 111-26, January.
- Yannelis, Nicholas C, 1991. "The Core of an Economy with Differential Information," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 1(2), pages 183-97, April.
- Stefan Maus, 2004. "Exchange economies with asymmetric information: competitive equilibrium and core," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 24(2), pages 395-418, August.
- Schmeidler, David, 1980. "Walrasian Analysis via Strategic Outcome Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(7), pages 1585-93, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:38:y:2009:i:2:p:321-330. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.