Mechanism Design with Interdependent Valuations: Surplus Extraction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Claudio Mezzetti, 2005. "Mechanism Design with Interdependent Valuations: Surplus Extraction," Discussion Papers in Economics 05/1, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Mar 2006.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard McLean & Andrew Postlewaite, 2004. "Informational Size and Efficient Auctions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 71(3), pages 809-827.
- Myerson, Roger B, 1986. "Multistage Games with Communication," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(2), pages 323-358, March.
- Moez Bennouri & Sonia Falconieri, 2006. "Optimal auctions with asymmetrically informed bidders," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 28(3), pages 585-602, August.
- Steven R. Williams & Georgia Kosmopoulou, 1998. "The robustness of the independent private value model in Bayesian mechanism design," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 12(2), pages 393-421.
- Cremer, Jacques & McLean, Richard P, 1985. "Optimal Selling Strategies under Uncertainty for a Discriminating Monopolist When Demands Are Interdependent," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 345-361, March.
- Gresik, Thomas A., 1991. "Ex ante incentive efficient trading mechanisms without the private valuation restriction," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 41-63, October.
- Claudio Mezzetti, 2004. "Mechanism Design with Interdependent Valuations: Efficiency," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(5), pages 1617-1626, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Papakonstantinou, A. & Rogers, A & Gerding, E. H. & Jennings, N. R., 2010. "Mechanism Design for the truthful elicitation of costly probabilistic estimates in Distributed Information Systems," MPRA Paper 43324, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mike Burkart & Samuel Lee, 2016. "Smart Buyers," Review of Corporate Finance Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 239-270.
- Dash, Rajdeep K & Giovannucci, Andrea & Jennings, Nicholas R. & Mezzetti, Claudio & Ramchurn, Sarvapali D. & Rodriguez-Aguilar, Juan A., 2008. "Trust-Based Mechanisms for Robust and Efficient Task Allocation in the Presence of Execution Uncertainty," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 880, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Renato Gomes & Alessandro Pavan, 2013. "Cross-Subsidization and Matching Design," Discussion Papers 1559, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Renato Gomes & Alessandro Pavan, 2011. "Price Discrimination in Many-to-Many Matching Markets," Discussion Papers 1540, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Gomes, Renato & Pavan, Alessandro, 2016. "Many-to-many matching and price discrimination," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 11(3), September.
- Swaprava Nath & Onno Zoeter & Y. Narahari & Christopher Dance, 2015. "Dynamic mechanism design with interdependent valuations," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 19(3), pages 211-228, September.
- Alessandro Pavan & Renato Gomes, 2011. "Many-to-Many Matching Design and Price Discrimination," 2011 Meeting Papers 1212, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Stefano Galavotti & Nozomu Muto & Daisuke Oyama, 2011. "On efficient partnership dissolution under ex post individual rationality," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 48(1), pages 87-123, September.
- Abhishek, Vineet & Hajek, Bruce & Williams, Steven R., 2013. "Auctions with a profit sharing contract," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 247-270.
- He, Wei & Li, Jiangtao, 2016. "Efficient dynamic mechanisms with interdependent valuations," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 166-173.
- Kosenok, Grigory & Severinov, Sergei, 2008. "Individually rational, budget-balanced mechanisms and allocation of surplus," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 126-161, May.
- repec:the:publsh:2234 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johannes Hörner & Satoru Takahashi & Nicolas Vieille, 2015.
"Truthful Equilibria in Dynamic Bayesian Games,"
Econometric Society, vol. 83(5), pages 1795-1848, September.
- Johannes Horner & Satoru Takahashi & Nicolas Vieille, 2013. "Truthful Equilibria in Dynamic Bayesian Games," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1933, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Johannes Horner & Satoru Takahashi & Nicolas Vieille, 2014. "Truthful Equilibria in Dynamic Bayesian Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000881, David K. Levine.
- Johannes Horner & Satoru Takahashi & Nicolas Vieille, 2013. "Truthful Equilibria in Dynamic Bayesian Games," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1933R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jan 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsAuctions; Surplus extraction; Interdependent valuations; Mechanism design; D44; D82;
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:31:y:2007:i:3:p:473-488. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.