Comparative Statics for the Consumer Problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John K.-H. Quah, 2004.
"Comparative Statics with Concave and Supermodular Functions,"
2004-W01, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- John K.-H. Quah, 2004. "Comparative Statics with Concave and Supermodular Functions," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 358, Econometric Society.
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1996. "The LeChatelier Principle," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(1), pages 173-179, March.
- Marco LiCalzi & Arthur F. Veinott, 2005. "Subextremal functions and lattice programming," GE, Growth, Math methods 0509001, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Filippo L. Calciano, 2009. "Nash equilibria of games with monotonic best replies," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0108, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Koji Shirai, 2008. "A generalization of monotone comparative statics," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(39), pages 1-9.
- Natalia Lazzati, 2013. "Comparison of equilibrium actions and payoffs across players in games of strategic complements," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 54(3), pages 777-788, November.
- Koji Shirai, 2013. "Welfare variations and the comparative statics of demand," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 53(2), pages 315-333, June.
More about this item
KeywordsDiscrete comparative statics; Lattice programming; Income effects; Consumer theory; C610; D110;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:31:y:2007:i:1:p:189-203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .