Mechanism Design for General Screening Problems with Moral Hazard
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 2 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/199/PS2|
- Yu Chen, 2013. "Bilateral Mechanism Design: Practical Contracting in Multi-Agency," Caepr Working Papers 2013-003, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Page, Frank Jr. & Monteiro, Paulo K., 2003.
"Three principles of competitive nonlinear pricing,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 63-109, February.
- Frank Page & Paulo Monteiro, 2001. "Three Principles of Competitive Nonlinear Pricing," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 28(11), pages 1.
- Page, F.H.Jr. & Monteiro, P.K., 2001. "Three Principles of Competitive Nonlinear Pricing," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 592, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Page Junior, Frank H. & Monteiro, P. K., 2002. "Three principles of competitive nonlinear pricing," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 442, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Frank H. Page & Paulo Klinger Monteiro, 2002. "Three principles of competitive nonlinear pricing," Game Theory and Information 0204001, EconWPA.
- Page Jr., Frank H., 2008. "Catalog competition and stable nonlinear prices," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(7-8), pages 822-835, July.
- Marcus Berliant & Frank H. Page, 2006. "Budget Balancedness and Optimal Income Taxation," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 8(3), pages 409-451, 08.
- Berliant, Marcus & Page Jr., Frank H., 2003. "Budget Balancedness and Optimal Income Taxation," Working Papers 1164, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Marcus Berliant & Frank H. Page Jr., 2004. "Budget Balancedness and Optimal Income Taxation," Public Economics 0407016, EconWPA.
- PAGE, Frank, 2000. "Competitive selling mechanisms: the delegation principle and farsighted stability," CORE Discussion Papers 2000021, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Frank H. Page, Jr. & Paulo K. Monteiro, 2007. "Endogenous Mechanisms and Nash Equilibrium in Competitive Contracting," Caepr Working Papers 2007-025, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Monteiro, Paulo K. & Page Jr., Frank H., 2009. "Endogenous mechanisms and Nash equilibrium in competitive contracting games," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(9-10), pages 664-678, September.
- Monteiro, Paulo Klinger & Page, Frank Jr., 1996. "Non-linear pricing with a general cost function," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 287-291, September.
- Yu Chen & Zhenhua Wu, 2012. "Delegation Principle for Multi-agency Games under Ex Post Equilibrium," Caepr Working Papers 2012-008, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Rui Gong & Jieshuang He & Frank Page, 2016. "Incentive compatible networks and the delegated networking principle," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66045, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:inu:caeprp:2012-008 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schlee, Edward & Chade, Hector, 2012. "Optimal insurance with adverse selection," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 7(3), September.
- Hector Chade & Edward Schlee, 2008. "Optimal Insurance with Adverse Selection," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000002175, David K. Levine.
- Monteiro, Paulo K. & Page Jr., Frank H., 1998. "Optimal selling mechanisms for multiproduct monopolists: incentive compatibility in the presence of budget constraints," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 473-502, November.
- Paulo Klinger Monteiro & Frank H. Page Jr., 1996. "Optimal Selling Mechanisms for Multiproduct Monopolists: Incentive Compatibility in the Presence of Budget Constraints," Microeconomics 9610002, EconWPA.
- KLINGER MONTEIRO , Paulo & PAGE, Frank H. Jr., 1997. "Optimal selling mechanisms for multiproduct monopolists : incentive compatibility in the presence of budget constraints," CORE Discussion Papers 1997011, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Paulo Monteiro & Frank Page, 2008. "Catalog competition and Nash equilibrium in nonlinear pricing games," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 34(3), pages 503-524, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:2:y:1992:i:2:p:265-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed