On the dynamics of inequality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ljungqvist, Lars, 1993.
"Economic underdevelopment : The case of a missing market for human capital,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 219-239, April.
- Ljungqvist, L., 1990. "Economic Underdevelopment: The Case Of A Missing Market For Human Capital," Working papers 90-20, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Dechert, W. Davis & Nishimura, Kazuo, 1983. "A complete characterization of optimal growth paths in an aggregated model with a non-concave production function," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 332-354, December.
- Mani, Anandi, 2001. "Income Distribution and the Demand Constraint," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 107-133, June.
- Banerjee, Abhijit V & Newman, Andrew F, 1993.
"Occupational Choice and the Process of Development,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(2), pages 274-298, April.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee & Andrew F. Newman, 1990. "Occupational Choice and the Process of Development," Discussion Papers 911, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Ray, Debraj & Streufert, Peter A, 1993. "Dynamic Equilibria with Unemployment Due to Undernourishment," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 3(1), pages 61-85, January.
- Philippe Aghion & Patrick Bolton, 1997. "A Theory of Trickle-Down Growth and Development," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(2), pages 151-172.
- Dilip Mookherjee & Debraj Ray, 2002.
"Is Equality Stable?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 253-259, May.
- Dilip Mookherjee & Debraj Ray, 2002. "Is Equality Stable?," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-121, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Oded Galor & Joseph Zeira, 1993. "Income Distribution and Macroeconomics," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(1), pages 35-52.
- Thomas Piketty, 1997. "The Dynamics of the Wealth Distribution and the Interest Rate with Credit Rationing," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(2), pages 173-189.
- Bewley, Truman, 1982. "An integration of equilibrium theory and turnpike theory," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2-3), pages 233-267, September.
- Majumdar, Mukul & Mitra, Tapan, 1982. "Intertemporal allocation with a non-convex technology: The aggregative framework," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 101-136, June.
- Ryuichi Tanaka, 2007. "Timing of trade liberalization," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 447-473.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yoshinori Kurokawa, 2011.
"Variety-skill complementarity: a simple resolution of the trade-wage inequality anomaly,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 46(2), pages 297-325, February.
- Kurokawa, Yoshinori, 2006. "Trade and Variety-Skill Complementarity: A Simple Trade-Based Resolution of Wage Inequality Anomaly," MPRA Paper 14011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yoshinori Kurokawa, 2009. "Variety-Skill Complementarity: A Simple Resolution of the Trade-Wage Inequality Anomaly," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2009-007, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
- Dilip Mookherjee & Debraj Ray, 2008.
"A Dynamic Incentive-Based Argument for Conditional Transfers,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 84(s1), pages 2-16, September.
- Dilip Mookherjee & Debraj Ray, 2008. "A Dynamic Incentive-Based Argument for Conditional Transfers," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-170, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:joecth:v:64:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s00199-016-0992-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joanna Alexopoulos & Tiago V. Cavalcanti, 2010.
"Cheap home goods and persistent inequality,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 45(3), pages 417-451, December.
- Joanna Alexopoulos & Tiago V. de V. Cavalcanti, 2006. "Cheap Home Goods And Persistent Inequality," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 165, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Nathalie Chusseau & Joel Hellier, 2012.
"Education, Intergenerational Mobility and Inequality,"
261, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Nathalie Chusseau & Joël Hellier & Bassem Ben-Halima, 2012. "Education, Intergenerational Mobility and Inequality," Working Papers hal-00993472, HAL.
- Ray, Debraj, 2007. "Introduction to development theory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 1-10, November.
- Kirill Borissov & Stéphane Lambrecht, 2011. "Education, Wage Inequality and Growth," Working Papers hal-00955684, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsInequality; Income distribution; Intertemporal equilibrium; D31; D90; O15;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D90 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - General
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:29:y:2006:i:2:p:291-306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.