Decentralized credit and monetary exchange without public record keeping
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vincent Bignon & Régis Breton & Mariana Rojas Breu, 2015.
"Monetary Union with a Single Currency and Imperfect Credit Market Integration,"
FIW Working Paper series
- V. Bignon & R. Breton & M. Rojas Breu, 2015. "Monetary Union with A Single Currency and Imperfect Credit Market Integration," Working papers 541, Banque de France.
- Kahn, Charles M. & Roberds, William, 2008.
"Credit and identity theft,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 251-264, March.
- Bignon, V. & Breton, R. & Rojas Breu, M., 2013. "Currency Union with and without Banking Union," Working papers 450, Banque de France.
- Ohik Kwon & Manjong Lee, 2016. "Credit Market Frictions and Coessentiality of Money and Credit," Discussion Paper Series 1602, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Antoine Martin & Michael Orlando & David Skeie, 2008.
"Payment networks in a search model of money,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 11(1), pages 104-132, January.
- Antoine Martin & Michael Orlando & David Skeie, 2006. "Payments network in a search model of money," 2006 Meeting Papers 580, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Antoine Martin & Michael J. Orlando & David R. Skeie, 2006. "Payment networks in a search model of money," Staff Reports 263, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Pingle, Mark & Mukhopadhyay, Sankar, 2010. "Private money as a competing medium of exchange," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 541-554, June.
- Françoise Vasselin, 2018. "The Competition Between Cash and Mobile Payments in Markets with Mobile Partnerships A Monetary Search Model Point of View," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01722404, HAL.
- Monnet, Cyril & Roberds, William, 2008. "Optimal pricing of payment services," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(8), pages 1428-1440, November.
- Cyril Monnet & William Roberds, 2006. "Credit and the no-surcharge rule," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2006-25, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Cyril Monnet & William Roberds, 2007. "Optimal pricing of payment services when cash is an alternative," Working Papers 07-26, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Thomas Wiseman, 2015. "A Note on the Essentiality of Money under Limited Memory," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 18(4), pages 881-893, October.
- Russell Wong & Cathy Zhang & Guillaume Rocheteau, 2017. "Lending Relationships, Banking Crises and Optimal Monetary Policies," 2017 Meeting Papers 152, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ed Nosal & Guillaume Rocheteau, 2006. "The economics of payments," Policy Discussion Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Feb.
- Kahn, Charles M. & Roberds, William, 2009. "Why pay? An introduction to payments economics," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Shouyong Shi, 2006. "A Microfoundation of Monetary Economics," Working Papers tecipa-211, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12105 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSearch frictions; Partnerships; Gift-giving.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:24:y:2004:i:4:p:933-951. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .