Elastic demand, sunk costs and the Kreps-Scheinkman extension of the Cournot model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clark, Ken & Kaas, Leo & Madden, Paul, 2006. "Minimum wage increases can lead to wage reductions by imperfectly competitive firms," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 287-292, May.
- J. Peter Neary & Joe Tharakan, 2005.
"Endogenous mode of competition in general equilibrium,"
200526, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Neary, J Peter & Tharakan, Joe, 2006. "Endogenous Mode of Competition in General Equilibrium," CEPR Discussion Papers 5943, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pedro Jara-Moroni, 2008. "The Cournot outcome as the result of price competition," Working Papers halshs-00587866, HAL.
- Neary, J. Peter & Tharakan, Joe, 2012.
"International trade with endogenous mode of competition in general equilibrium,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 118-132.
- Peter Neary & Joe Tharakan, 2011. "International Trade with Endogenous Mode of Competition in General Equilibrium," CREPP Working Papers 1111, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- NEARY, J. Peter & THARAKAN, Joe, 2012. "International trade with endogenous mode of competition in general equilibrium," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2430, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- NEARY, J. Peter & THARAKAN, Joe, 2011. "International trade with endogenous mode of competition in general equilibrium," CORE Discussion Papers 2011038, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Wu, Xin-wang & Zhu, Quan-tao & Sun, Laixiang, 2012. "On equivalence between Cournot competition and the Kreps–Scheinkman game," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 116-125.
- Nicolas Gruyer, 2009. "A note on quantity precommitment, cournot outcome and asymmetric capacity costs," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(1), pages 384-391.
- Simon Loertscher, 2008. "MARKET MAKING OLIGOPOLY -super-," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(2), pages 263-289, June.
- Jacobs, Martin, 2016. "Number of firms, rationing, matching, and knowledge: A comprehensive study of variations in experimental Kreps-Scheinkman markets," Economics Working Papers 2016-02, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:12:y:1998:i:1:p:199-212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.