Competitive Wage Cycles with Imperfect Output Market Competition
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- L Kaas & P Madden, 2002. "Competitive Wage Cycles with Imperfect Output Market Competition," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 19, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oliver Hart, 1982. "A Model of Imperfect Competition with Keynesian Features," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 97(1), pages 109-138.
- Schultz, Christian, 1992.
"The impossibility of involuntary unemployment in an overlapping generations model with rational expectations,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 61-76, October.
- Christian Schultz, 1989. "The Impossibility of "Involuntary Unemployment" in an Overlapping Generations Model with Rational Expectations," Discussion Papers 89-18, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Oct 1989.
- Dehez, Pierre, 1985. "Monopolistic equilibrium and involuntary unemployment," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 160-165, June.
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 2000. "Equilibrium Unemployment Theory, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262161877, January.
- Silvestre, Joaquim, 1990.
"There May Be Unemployment When the Labour Market Is Competitive and the Output Market Is Not,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(402), pages 899-913, September.
- Silvestre, J., 1988. "There May Be Unemployment When The Labor Market Is Competitive And The Output Market Is Not," Papers 316, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Lasselle, Laurence & Svizzero, Serge, 2001. "The Impossibility of Underemployment with More Than One Product Market," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(1), pages 157-165, January.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-03-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2003-03-03 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2003-03-03 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:man:sespap:0212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marianne Sensier). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .