The Impact of Minimum-Wage Increases: Evidence from Fast-food Establishments in Illinois and Indiana
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 30 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/12122|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stephen G. Donald & Kevin Lang, 2007. "Inference with Difference-in-Differences and Other Panel Data," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 89(2), pages 221-233, May.
- Don Bellante & Gabriel Picone, 1999. "Fast food and unnatural experiments: Another perspective on the New Jersey minimum wage," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 463-477, December.
- Scott Adams & David Neumark, 2004.
"The Effects of Living Wage Laws: Evidence From Failed and Derailed Living Wage Campaigns,"
PPIC Working Papers
2004.12, Public Policy Institute of California.
- Adams, Scott & Neumark, David, 2005. "The effects of living wage laws: Evidence from failed and derailed living wage campaigns," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 177-202, September.
- Adams, Scott & Neumark, David, 2005. "The Effects of Living Wage Laws: Evidence from Failed and Derailed Living Wage Campaigns," IZA Discussion Papers 1566, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Scott Adams & David Neumark, 2005. "The Effects of Living Wage Laws: Evidence from Failed and Derailed Living Wage Campaigns," NBER Working Papers 11342, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kosali Ilayperuma Simon & Robert Kaestner, 2004. "Do Minimum Wages Affect Non-Wage Job Attributes? Evidence on Fringe Benefits," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 58(1), pages 52-70, October.
- Neumark, David & Wascher, William, 1995.
"Minimum-Wage Effects on School and Work Transitions of Teenagers,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 85(2), pages 244-49, May.
- David Neumark & William L. Wascher, 1995. "Minimum wage effects on school and work transitions of teenagers," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 95-7, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:fth:prinin:298 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lawrence F. Katz & Alan B. Krueger, 1992.
"The Effect of the Minimum Wage on the Fast Food Industry,"
NBER Working Papers
3997, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence F. Katz & Alan B. Krueger, 1992. "The Effect of the Minimum Wage on the Fast-Food Industry," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 46(1), pages 6-21, October.
- Katz, L.F. & Krueger, A.B., 1992. "The Effect of the Minimum Wage on the Fast Food Industry," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1584, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Dube, Andrajit & Lester, T. William & Reich, Michael, 2010.
"Minimum Wage Effects Across State Borders: Estimates Using Contiguous Counties,"
Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series
qt86w5m90m, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Arindrajit Dube & T. William Lester & Michael Reich, 2010. "Minimum Wage Effects Across State Borders: Estimates Using Contiguous Counties," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 92(4), pages 945-964, November.
- Neumark, David & Wascher, William, 2007.
"Minimum Wages and Employment,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2570, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jlabre:v:30:y:2009:i:4:p:365-394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.