The Impact of Minimum-Wage Increases: Evidence from Fast-food Establishments in Illinois and Indiana
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Adams, Scott & Neumark, David, 2005.
"The effects of living wage laws: Evidence from failed and derailed living wage campaigns,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 177-202, September.
- Scott Adams & David Neumark, 2004. "The Effects of Living Wage Laws: Evidence From Failed and Derailed Living Wage Campaigns," PPIC Working Papers 2004.12, Public Policy Institute of California.
- Adams, Scott & Neumark, David, 2005. "The Effects of Living Wage Laws: Evidence from Failed and Derailed Living Wage Campaigns," IZA Discussion Papers 1566, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Scott Adams & David Neumark, 2005. "The Effects of Living Wage Laws: Evidence from Failed and Derailed Living Wage Campaigns," NBER Working Papers 11342, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence F. Katz & Alan B. Krueger, 1992.
"The Effect of the Minimum Wage on the Fast-Food Industry,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 46(1), pages 6-21, October.
- Lawrence F. Katz & Alan B. Krueger, 1992. "The Effect of the Minimum Wage on the Fast Food Industry," Working Papers 678, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Lawrence F. Katz & Alan B. Krueger, 1992. "The Effect of the Minimum Wage on the Fast Food Industry," NBER Working Papers 3997, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katz, L.F. & Krueger, A.B., 1992. "The Effect of the Minimum Wage on the Fast Food Industry," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1584, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Neumark, David & Wascher, William L., 2007. "Minimum Wages and Employment," Foundations and Trends(R) in Microeconomics, now publishers, vol. 3(1–2), pages 1-182, March.
- Don Bellante & Gabriel Picone, 1999. "Fast food and unnatural experiments: Another perspective on the New Jersey minimum wage," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 463-477, December.
- Stephen G. Donald & Kevin Lang, 2007. "Inference with Difference-in-Differences and Other Panel Data," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 89(2), pages 221-233, May.
- Neumark, David & Wascher, William, 1995.
"Minimum-Wage Effects on School and Work Transitions of Teenagers,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 85(2), pages 244-249, May.
- David Neumark & William L. Wascher, 1995. "Minimum wage effects on school and work transitions of teenagers," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 95-7, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:fth:prinin:298 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arindrajit Dube & T. William Lester & Michael Reich, 2010.
"Minimum Wage Effects Across State Borders: Estimates Using Contiguous Counties,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 92(4), pages 945-964, November.
- Dube, Andrajit & Lester, T. William & Reich, Michael, 2010. "Minimum Wage Effects Across State Borders: Estimates Using Contiguous Counties," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt86w5m90m, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wehby, George & Dave, Dhaval M. & Kaestner, Robert, 2016. "Effects of the Minimum Wage on Infant Health," IZA Discussion Papers 10039, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Persky, Joseph J. & Baiman, Ron, 2010. "Do State Minimum Wage Laws Reduce Employment? Mixed Messages from Fast Food Outlets in Illinois and Indiana," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 40(2).
More about this item
KeywordsMinimum wage; Labor supply; Fast food;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jlabre:v:30:y:2009:i:4:p:365-394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.