The Decline in American Trade Union Membership and the “Government Substitution” Hypothesis:A Review of the Econometric Literature
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 29 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/12122|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sheflin, Neil & Troy, Leo & Koeller, C Timothy, 1981. "Structural Stability in Models of American Trade Union Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 96(1), pages 77-88, February.
- J. A. Hausman, 1976.
"Specification Tests in Econometrics,"
185, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- David H. Autor & John J. Donohue & Stewart J. Schwab, 2006.
"The Costs of Wrongful-Discharge Laws,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 88(2), pages 211-231, May.
- Moore, William J & Newman, Robert J & Scott, Loren C, 1989. "Welfare Expenditures and the Decline of Unions," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(3), pages 538-42, August.
- Kau, James B & Rubin, Paul H, 1979. "Self-Interest, Ideology, and Logrolling in Congressional Voting," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(2), pages 365-84, October.
- William J. Moore & Robert J. Newman, 1985. "The effects of right-to-work laws: A review of the literature," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 38(4), pages 571-585, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jlabre:v:29:y:2008:i:2:p:99-113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.