What Makes for a Merry Christmas?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fischer, Eileen & Arnold, Stephen J, 1990. " More than a Labor of Love: Gender Roles and Christmas Gift Shopping," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(3), pages 333-345, December.
- Robert Emmons & Chi Cheung & Keivan Tehrani, 1998. "Assessing Spirituality Through Personal Goals: Implications for Research on Religion and Subjective Well-Being," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 391-422, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Melikşah Demir, 2008. "Sweetheart, you really make me happy: romantic relationship quality and personality as predictors of happiness among emerging adults," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 257-277, June.
- Stefan Mann, 2007.
"Comparing Interpersonal Comparisons in Utility Theory and Happiness Research,"
Forum for Social Economics,
Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 36(1), pages 29-42, April.
- Stefan Mann, 2007. "Comparing Interpersonal Comparisons in Utility Theory and Happiness Research," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1), pages 29-42, January.
- Melikşah Demir & Ayça Özen & Aysun Doğan & Nicholas Bilyk & Fanita Tyrell, 2011. "I Matter to My Friend, Therefore I am Happy: Friendship, Mattering, and Happiness," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 12(6), pages 983-1005, December.
- Melikşah Demir, 2010. "Close Relationships and Happiness Among Emerging Adults," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 293-313, June.
- Melıkşah Demır & Lesley Weitekamp, 2007. "I am so Happy ’Cause Today I Found My Friend: Friendship and Personality as Predictors of Happiness," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 181-211, June.
- Laura Birg & Anna Goeddeke, 2016.
"Christmas Economics—A Sleigh Ride,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(4), pages 1980-1984, October.
- Birg, Laura & Goeddeke, Anna, 2014. "Christmas economics: A sleigh ride," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 220, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Michael Mutz, 2016. "Christmas and Subjective Well-Being: a Research Note," Applied Research in Quality of Life, Springer;International Society for Quality-of-Life Studies, vol. 11(4), pages 1341-1356, December.
- Robertson, Jennifer L. & Barling, Julian, 2017. "Toward a new measure of organizational environmental citizenship behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 57-66.
- Marta Suárez-Varela & Jorge Guardiola & Francisco González-Gómez, 2016. "Do Pro-environmental Behaviors and Awareness Contribute to Improve Subjective Well-being?," Applied Research in Quality of Life, Springer;International Society for Quality-of-Life Studies, vol. 11(2), pages 429-444, June.
More about this item
KeywordsHappiness; consumtion; Christmas festal days;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jhappi:v:3:y:2002:i:4:p:313-329. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .