Job Insecurity and Well-Being: Moderation by Employability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ferrie, Jane E. & Shipley, Martin J. & Newman, Katherine & Stansfeld, Stephen A. & Marmot, Michael, 2005. "Self-reported job insecurity and health in the Whitehall II study: potential explanations of the relationship," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(7), pages 1593-1602, April.
- Cheng, Yawen & Chen, Chun-Wan & Chen, Chiou-Jong & Chiang, Tung-liang, 2005. "Job insecurity and its association with health among employees in the Taiwanese general population," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 41-52, July.
- Chu Kim-Prieto & Ed Diener & Maya Tamir & Christie Scollon & Marissa Diener, 2005. "Integrating The Diverse Definitions of Happiness: A Time-Sequential Framework of Subjective Well-Being," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 261-300, September.
- Luo Lu & Robin Gilmour, 2004. "Culture and conceptions of happiness: individual oriented and social oriented swb," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 269-291, September.
- Heaney, Catherine A. & Israel, Barbara A. & House, James S., 1994. "Chronic job insecurity among automobile workers: Effects on job satisfaction and health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 1431-1437, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cesário, Francisco Santos & Gestoso, Carlos Guillén & Peregrín, Francisco Manuel Montalbán, 2012. "Contrato de trabalho, compromisso e satisfação: moderação pela empregabilidade," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 52(3), May.
- Francesca Battisti & Silvia Gilardi & Elena Siletti & Luca Solari, 2014. "Employability and mental health in dismissed workers: the contribution of lay-off justice and participation in outplacement services," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 1305-1323, May.
- Christine Lücke & Andreas Knabe, 2018. "How Much Does Others' Protection Matter? Employment Protection, Future Labour Market Prospects and Well-Being," CESifo Working Paper Series 6936, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lücke, Christine, 2017. "How much does others’ protection matter? Employment protection and well-being," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168096, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Moreno Baruffini & Federica Origo, 2014. "Job satisfaction and flexicurity over the business cycle: evidence from Swiss individual-level data," ERSA conference papers ersa14p366, European Regional Science Association.
- Steffen Otterbach & Alfonso Sousa-Poza, 2016.
"Job insecurity, employability and health: an analysis for Germany across generations,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(14), pages 1303-1316, March.
- Steffen Otterbach & Alfonso Sousa-Poza, 2014. "Job Insecurity, Employability, and Health: An Analysis for Germany across Generations," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 720, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Otterbach, Steffen & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2014. "Job insecurity, employability, and health: An analysis for Germany across generations," FZID Discussion Papers 88-2014, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Otterbach, Steffen & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2014. "Job Insecurity, Employability, and Health: An Analysis for Germany across Generations," IZA Discussion Papers 8438, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chris Sibley & Niki Harré & William Hoverd & Carla Houkamau, 2011. "The Gap in the Subjective Wellbeing of Māori and New Zealand Europeans Widened Between 2005 and 2009," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 104(1), pages 103-115, October.
- Schreurs, Bert & van Emmerik, IJ. Hetty & Guenter, Hannes & Germeys, Filip, 2011. "A Weekly Diary Study on the Buffering Role of Social Support in the Relationship between Job Insecurity and Employee Performance," Working Papers 2011/27, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Chuka Ifeagwazi & JohnBosco Chukwuorji & Endurance Zacchaeus, 2015. "Alienation and Psychological Wellbeing: Moderation by Resilience," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 120(2), pages 525-544, January.
- repec:spr:jhappi:v:18:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s10902-016-9797-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:soinre:v:132:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-015-1214-0 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsJob insecurity; Perceived employability; Well-being;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jhappi:v:10:y:2009:i:6:p:739-751. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .