On the equivalence of strong formulations for capacitated multi-level lot sizing problems with setup times
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter J. Billington & John O. McClain & L. Joseph Thomas, 1983. "Mathematical Programming Approaches to Capacity-Constrained MRP Systems: Review, Formulation and Problem Reduction," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(10), pages 1126-1141, October.
- Horst Tempelmeier & Matthias Derstroff, 1996. "A Lagrangean-Based Heuristic for Dynamic Multilevel Multiitem Constrained Lotsizing with Setup Times," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(5), pages 738-757, May.
- Stadtler, Hartmut, 2003. "Multilevel lot sizing with setup times and multiple constrained resources: Internally rolling schedules with lot-sizing windows," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 20204, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Imre Barany & Tony J. Van Roy & Laurence A. Wolsey, 1984. "Strong Formulations for Multi-Item Capacitated Lot Sizing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(10), pages 1255-1261, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Almeder, Christian & Klabjan, Diego & Traxler, Renate & Almada-Lobo, Bernardo, 2015. "Lead time considerations for the multi-level capacitated lot-sizing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(3), pages 727-738.
More about this item
KeywordsCapacitated multi-level lot sizing; Inventory and lot sizing; Facility location; Shortest route; Relax-and-fix;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jglopt:v:53:y:2012:i:4:p:615-639. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .