Responders’ dissatisfaction may provoke fair offer
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Burnell, Stephen J. & Evans, Lewis & Yao, Shuntian, 1999.
"The Ultimatum Game: Optimal Strategies without Fairness,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 221-252, January.
- Evans, Lewis & Burnell, Stephen & Yao, Shuntian, 1999. "The Ultimatum Game: Optimal Strategies without Fairness," Working Paper Series 3939, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Rubinstein, Ariel, 1982. "Perfect Equilibrium in a Bargaining Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 97-109, January.
- Brenner, Thomas & Vriend, Nicolaas J., 2006.
"On the behavior of proposers in ultimatum games,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 617-631, December.
- Thomas Brenner & Nicolaas J. Vriend, 2003. "On the Behavior of Proposers in Ultimatum Games," Working Papers 502, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- T. Brenner & N.J. Vriend, 2003. "On the Behavior of Proposers in Ultimatum Games," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2003-08, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Thomas Brenner & Nicolaas J. Vriend, 2003. "On the Behavior of Proposers in Ultimatum Games," CEEL Working Papers 0304, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Guth, Werner & Tietz, Reinhard, 1990. "Ultimatum bargaining behavior : A survey and comparison of experimental results," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 417-449, September.
- Ernst Fehr & Klaus M. Schmidt, 1999.
"A Theory of Fairness, Competition, and Cooperation,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 114(3), pages 817-868.
- Fehr, Ernst & Schmidt, Klaus M., . "A theory of fairness, competition, and cooperation," Chapters in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Ernst Fehr & Klaus M. Schmidt, "undated". "A Theory of Fairness, Competition and Cooperation," IEW - Working Papers 004, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Fehr, Ernst & Schmidt, Klaus M., 1999. "A theory of fairness, competition, and cooperation," Munich Reprints in Economics 20650, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Fehr, Ernst & Schmidt, Klaus M., 1998. "A Theory of Fairness, Competition and Cooperation," CEPR Discussion Papers 1812, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hoffmann, Robert & Tee, Jin-Yee, 2006.
"Adolescent-adult interactions and culture in the ultimatum game,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 98-116, February.
- Robert Hoffmann & Jin-Yee Tee, 2003. "Adolescent-Adult Interactions and Culture in the Ultimatum Game," Occasional Papers 4, Nottingham University Business School.
- Robert Hoffmann & Jin-Yee Tee, 2003. "Adolescent-Adult Interactions and Culture in the Ultimatum Game," Occasional Papers 5, Industrial Economics Division.
- Bolton Gary E. & Zwick Rami, 1995.
"Anonymity versus Punishment in Ultimatum Bargaining,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 95-121, July.
- Gary E Bolton & Rami Zuwick, 2010. "Anonymity versus punishments in ultimatum bargaining," Levine's Working Paper Archive 826, David K. Levine.
- Napel, Stefan, 2003. "Aspiration adaptation in the ultimatum minigame," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 86-106, April.
- Bolton, Gary E, 1991.
"A Comparative Model of Bargaining: Theory and Evidence,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1096-1136, December.
- G. Bolton, 2010. "A comparative model of bargaining: theory and evidence," Levine's Working Paper Archive 263, David K. Levine.
- David Dickinson, 2000. "Ultimatum decision-making: A test of reciprocal kindness," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 151-177, March.
- Kirchsteiger, Georg, 1994. "The role of envy in ultimatum games," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 373-389, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clarke, Christopher E. & Hart, Philip S. & Schuldt, Jonathon P. & Evensen, Darrick T.N. & Boudet, Hilary S. & Jacquet, Jeffrey B. & Stedman, Richard C., 2015. "Public opinion on energy development: The interplay of issue framing, top-of-mind associations, and political ideology," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 131-140.
More about this item
KeywordsSub-game perfect; Replicator dynamics; Evolutionary equilibrium; C73; D03; D63;
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jeicoo:v:7:y:2012:i:2:p:197-207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .