On the plausibility of sunspot equilibria
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 3 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/11403/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ramon Marimon & Stephen E. Spear & Shyam Sunder, 1993.
"Expectationally-driven market volatility: An experimental study,"
Economics Working Papers
21, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Marimon Ramon & Spear Stephen E. & Sunder Shyam, 1993. "Expectationally Driven Market Volatility: An Experimental Study," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 74-103, October.
- Ramon Marimon & Stephen E. Spear & Shyam Sunder, 1992. "Expectationally-driven market volatility: an experimental study," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 73, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Marimon, R. & Spear, S. & Sunder, S., 1991. "Expectationally-Driven Market Volatility: An Experimental Study," GSIA Working Papers 1991-3, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Shu-Heng Chen & Chung-Chi Liao & Chi-Hsuan Yeh, 2000. "On The Emergent Properties Of Artificial Stock Markets: Some Initial Evidences," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 328, Society for Computational Economics.
- LeBaron, Blake, 2006. "Agent-based Computational Finance," Handbook of Computational Economics, in: Leigh Tesfatsion & Kenneth L. Judd (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 24, pages 1187-1233 Elsevier.
- George W. Evans & Bruce McGough, 2002.
"Stable Sunspot Solutions in Models with Predetermined Variables,"
University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers
2002-16, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 29 May 2003.
- Evans, George W. & McGough, Bruce, 2005. "Stable sunspot solutions in models with predetermined variables," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 601-625, April.
- Evans, George W. & Honkapohja, Seppo, 1996. "Least squares learning with heterogeneous expectations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 197-201, November.
- Woodford, Michael, 1990.
"Learning to Believe in Sunspots,"
Econometric Society, vol. 58(2), pages 277-307, March.
- John Duffy & Eric O'N. Fisher, 2005. "Sunspots in the Laboratory," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(3), pages 510-529, June.
- Blake LeBaron, 1999.
"Evolution and Time Horizons in an Agent-Based Stock Market,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 1999
1342, Society for Computational Economics.
- LeBaron, Blake, 2001. "Evolution And Time Horizons In An Agent-Based Stock Market," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(02), pages 225-254, April.
- Herbert Dawid, 1996. "Learning of cycles and sunspot equilibria by Genetic Algorithms (*)," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 361-373.
- Cass, David & Shell, Karl, 1983. "Do Sunspots Matter?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(2), pages 193-227, April.
- Atsushi Kajii, 1997. "On the Role of Options in Sunspot Equilibria," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(4), pages 977-986, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jeicoo:v:3:y:2008:i:1:p:25-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.