University marketing directors’ views on the components of a university brand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Ruth & K. Donaghy & P. Kirshen, 2006. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Regional Climate Change and Variability, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rauschnabel, Philipp A. & Krey, Nina & Babin, Barry J. & Ivens, Bjoern S., 2016. "Brand management in higher education: The University Brand Personality Scale," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(8), pages 3077-3086.
- Usman Ahmad & Muhammad Kashif & Jessica Eaton & Rooma Qadeer, 2014. "Anatomy of British Business School Brands: Attributes Affecting Choice Among Pakistani Postgraduate Students," Tržište/Market, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 26(1), pages 109-122.
- Yuan, Ruizhi & Liu, Martin J. & Luo, Jun & Yen, Dorothy A., 2016. "Reciprocal transfer of brand identity and image associations arising from higher education brand extensions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(8), pages 3069-3076.
- Rutter, Richard & Roper, Stuart & Lettice, Fiona, 2016. "Social media interaction, the university brand and recruitment performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(8), pages 3096-3104.
More about this item
KeywordsBranding; Universities; Corporate identity; Organisational identity; Student recruitment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:irpnmk:v:6:y:2009:i:1:p:11-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .