Determining the characteristics to profile the “green” consumer: an exploratory approach
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 5 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/business/journal/12208|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Soham Baksi & Pinaki Bose, 2007. "Credence Goods, Efficient Labelling Policies, and Regulatory Enforcement," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(2), pages 411-430, June.
- Roe, Brian & Teisl, Mario F. & Levy, Alan & Russell, Matthew, 2001. "US consumers' willingness to pay for green electricity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 917-925, September.
- Alex Coad & Peter de Haan & Julia Sophie Woersdorfer, 2008.
"Consumer support for environmental policies: An application to purchases of green cars,"
Jena Economic Research Papers
2008-035, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Coad, Alex & de Haan, Peter & Woersdorfer, Julia Sophie, 2009. "Consumer support for environmental policies: An application to purchases of green cars," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 2078-2086, May.
- Henry Kaiser, 1974. "An index of factorial simplicity," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 31-36, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:irpnmk:v:5:y:2008:i:2:p:129-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.