Productivity and profitability analysis of large Italian companies: 1998–2002
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Bassanetti & Massimiliano Iommi & Cecilia Jona-Lasinio & Francesco Zollino, 2004. "La crescita dell'economia italiana negli anni novanta tra ritardo tecnologico e rallentamento della produttivitï¿½," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 539, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Carlo Milana & Alessandro Zeli, 2004. "L'impatto delle ICT sull'efficienza tecnica delle imprese in Italia," L'industria, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 317-362.
- Roberto Torrini, 2005. "Quota dei profitti e redditività del capitale in Italia: un tentativo di interpretazione," Politica economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 7-42.
- Michela Lacangellera & Paolo Mariani, 2005. "Main features of Italian banking service: a cross-regional dynamic analysis," Working Papers 20050601, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica.
- Barca, Fabrizio & Trento, Sandro, 1997. "State Ownership and the Evolution of Italian Corporate Governance," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(3), pages 533-559, September.
- Marco Fortis, 2005. "Il Made in Italy manifatturiero e la sfida globale," ECONOMIA E POLITICA INDUSTRIALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2005(1).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessandro Zeli, 2014. "The financial distress indicators trend in Italy: an analysis of medium-size enterprises," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 4(2), pages 199-221, December.
More about this item
KeywordsProfitability; Productivity; Principal component analysis; Financial ratio analysis; Enterprises ranking; D21; M4; G30;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- M4 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:inrvec:v:56:y:2009:i:2:p:175-188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.