Criteria for Evaluation of Burden-sharing Rules in International Climate Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jos Sijm & Jaap Jansen & Asbjørn Torvanger, 2001. "Differentiation of mitigation commitments: the multi-sector convergence approach," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(4), pages 481-497, December.
- Lasse Ringius & Asbjørn Torvanger & Arild Underdal, 2002. "Burden Sharing and Fairness Principles in International Climate Policy," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Gault, John & Spierer, Charles & Bertholet, Jean-Luc & Karbassioun, Bahman, 1999. "How does OPEC allocate quotas?," Journal of Energy Finance & Development, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 137-148.
- Ringius, Lasse & Torvanger, Asbjorn & Holtsmark, Bjart, 1998. "Can multi-criteria rules fairly distribute climate burdens?: OECD results from three burden sharing rules," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(10), pages 777-793, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhou, P. & Wang, M., 2016. "Carbon dioxide emissions allocation: A review," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 47-59.
- Marco Grasso, 2004.
"A Normative Framework of Justice in Climate Change,"
79, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2004.
- Marco Grasso, 2004. "A normative framework of justice in climate change," Public Economics 0408001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Kataria, Mitesh & Lampi, Elina & Löfgren, Åsa & Sterner, Thomas, 2011.
"Is fairness blind?--The effect of framing on preferences for effort-sharing rules,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(8), pages 1529-1535, June.
- Fredrik Carlsson & Mitesh Kataria & Elina Lampi & Asa LÃ¶fgren & Thomas Sterner, 2010. "Is Fairness Blind? - The effect of framing on preferences for effort-sharing rules," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-019, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Carlsson,, Fredrik & Kataria, Mitesh & Lampi, Elina & Löfgren, Åsa & Sterner, Thomas, 2010. "Is Fairness Blind? - The effect of framing on preferences for effort-sharing rules," Working Papers in Economics 437, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Arif, Faisal & Dissou, Yazid, 2016. "Regional burden sharing of GHG mitigation policies in a decentralized federation," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 390-399.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Kataria, Mitesh & Krupnick, Alan & Lampi, Elina & Löfgren, Åsa & Qin, Ping & Sterner, Thomas, 2013.
"A fair share: Burden-sharing preferences in the United States and China,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 1-17.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Kataria, Mitesh & Krupnick, Alan & Lampi, Elina & Löfgren, Åsa & Qin, Ping & Sterner, Thomas & Chung, Susie, 2010. "A Fair Share : Burden-Sharing Preferences in the United States and China," Working Papers in Economics 471, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Frederik Carlsson & Mitesh Kataria & Alan Krupnick & Elina Lampi & Åsa Löfgren & Ping Qin & Thomas Sterner & S. Chung, 2010. "A Fair Share - Burden-Sharing Preferences in the United States and China," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-074, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Brick, Kerri & Visser, Martine, 2015. "What is fair? An experimental guide to climate negotiations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 79-95.
More about this item
Keywordsburden-sharing; climate agreements; fairness principles; operational criteria;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ieaple:v:2:y:2002:i:3:p:221-235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.