What have the FTA and the NAFTA done to the Canadian labor market?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 30 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://socialeconomics.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.com/journal/12143|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kevin M. Murphy & W. Craig Riddell & Paul M. Romer, 1998. "Wages, Skills, and Technology in the United States and Canada," NBER Working Papers 6638, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tracy R. Snoddon, 1998. "The Impact of the CHST on Interprovincial Redistribution in Canada," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 24(1), pages 49-70, March.
- Hibbs, Douglas A., 1978. "On the Political Economy of Long-Run Trends in Strike Activity," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(02), pages 153-175, April.
- Murphy, Brian B & Wolfson, Michael, 1998. "New Views on Inequality Trends in Canada and the United States," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1998124e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Felice Martinello, 2000. "Mr. Harris, Mr. Rae and Union Activity in Ontario," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 26(1), pages 17-33, March.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Michael W. Klein, 1995. "A Provincial View of Capital Mobility," NBER Working Papers 5115, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bikker, Jacob A, 1987. "An International Trade Flow Model with Substitution: An Extension of the Gravity Model," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 315-337.
- Trudeau, Vallee, D., 1994. "Economic integration and Labour Law Policy in Canada," Papers 94-04, Montreal - Relations industrielles.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:fosoec:v:30:y:2001:i:2:p:25-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.