What have the FTA and the NAFTA done to the Canadian labor market?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 30 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/12143|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kevin M. Murphy & W. Craig Riddell & Paul M. Romer, 1998. "Wages, Skills, and Technology in the United States and Canada," NBER Working Papers 6638, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wolfson, Michael & Murphy, Brian B, 1998. "New Views on Inequality Trends in Canada and the United States," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1998124e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Tracy R. Snoddon, 1998. "The Impact of the CHST on Interprovincial Redistribution in Canada," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 24(1), pages 49-70, March.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Michael W. Klein, 1995. "A Provincial View of Capital Mobility," NBER Working Papers 5115, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Felice Martinello, 2000. "Mr. Harris, Mr. Rae and Union Activity in Ontario," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 26(1), pages 17-33, March.
- Bikker, Jacob A, 1987. "An International Trade Flow Model with Substitution: An Extension of the Gravity Model," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 315-37.
- Trudeau, Vallee, D., 1994. "Economic integration and Labour Law Policy in Canada," Papers 94-04, Montreal - Relations industrielles.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:fosoec:v:30:y:2001:i:2:p:25-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.