Effects of Regional Trade Agreements on Trade in Agrifood Products: Evidence from Gravity Modeling Using Disaggregated Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas L. Vollrath & Mark J. Gehlhar & Charles B. Hallahan, 2009. "Bilateral Import Protection, Free Trade Agreements, and Other Factors Influencing Trade Flows in Agriculture and Clothing," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(2), pages 298-317.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-06-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Youngjae & Kennedy, Lynn, 2016. "Determining the Effect of NAFTA on the North American Sweet Potato Market," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235429, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Pascal L. Ghazalian & Bruno Larue & Jean-Philippe Gervais, 2009. "Exporting to new destinations and the effects of tariffs: the case of meat commodities," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 40(6), pages 701-714, November.
- Natale, Fabrizio & Borrello, Alessandra & Motova, Arina, 2015. "Analysis of the determinants of international seafood trade using a gravity model," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 98-106.
- Marilyne Huchet Bourdon & Chantal Le Mouël & Mindourewa Peketi, 2016. "The impact of regional trade agreements on agrifood trade flows: The role of rules of origin," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 16-08, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Ülengin, Füsun & Çekyay, Bora & Toktaş Palut, Peral & Ülengin, Burç & Kabak, Özgür & Özaydın, Özay & Önsel Ekici, Şule, 2015. "Effects of quotas on Turkish foreign trade: A gravity model," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 1-7.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revage:v:30:y:2008:i:1:p:61-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .