Efficient discretization of stochastic integrals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Leland, Hayne E, 1985.
" Option Pricing and Replication with Transactions Costs,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 40(5), pages 1283-1301, December.
- Hayne E. Leland., 1984. "Option Pricing and Replication with Transactions Costs," Research Program in Finance Working Papers 144, University of California at Berkeley.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4654 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karandikar, Rajeeva L., 1995. "On pathwise stochastic integration," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 11-18, May.
- Fukasawa, Masaaki, 2010. "Realized volatility with stochastic sampling," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 120(6), pages 829-852, June.
- A.E. Whalley & P. Wilmott, 1999. "Optimal Hedging of Options with Small but Arbitrary Transaction Cost Structure," OFRC Working Papers Series 1999mf09, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Geiss, Christel & Geiss, Stefan, 2006. "On an approximation problem for stochastic integrals where random time nets do not help," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 407-422, March.
- Umut Çetin & Robert A. Jarrow & Philip Protter, 2008. "Liquidity risk and arbitrage pricing theory," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 8, pages 153-183 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Mathieu Rosenbaum & Peter Tankov, 2011. "Asymptotically optimal discretization of hedging strategies with jumps," Papers 1108.5940, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2014.
- Emmanuel Denis & Yuri Kabanov, 2010.
"Mean square error for the Leland–Lott hedging strategy: convex pay-offs,"
Finance and Stochastics,
Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 625-667, December.
- Emmanuel Denis & Yuri Kabanov, 2010. "Mean square error for the Leland-Lott hedging strategy: convex pay-offs," Post-Print hal-00488278, HAL.
- Bertsimas, Dimitris & Kogan, Leonid & Lo, Andrew W., 2000. "When is time continuous?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 173-204, February.
- Nicole El Karoui & Monique Jeanblanc-Picquè & Steven E. Shreve, 1998. "Robustness of the Black and Scholes Formula," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(2), pages 93-126.
- Tankov, Peter & Voltchkova, Ekaterina, 2009. "Asymptotic analysis of hedging errors in models with jumps," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 119(6), pages 2004-2027, June.
- A. E. Whalley & P. Wilmott, 1997. "An Asymptotic Analysis of an Optimal Hedging Model for Option Pricing with Transaction Costs," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(3), pages 307-324.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masaaki Fukasawa, 2014. "Efficient price dynamics in a limit order market: an utility indifference approach," Papers 1410.8224, arXiv.org.
- Bruno Bouchard & Johannes Muhle-Karbe, 2018. "Simple Bounds for Transaction Costs," Working Papers hal-01711371, HAL.
- Bruno Bouchard & Johannes Muhle-Karbe, 2018. "Simple Bounds for Transaction Costs," Papers 1802.06120, arXiv.org.
- Masaaki Fukasawa & Mitja Stadje, 2017. "Perfect hedging under endogenous permanent market impacts," Papers 1702.01385, arXiv.org.
- Albert Altarovici & Johannes Muhle-Karbe & Halil Soner, 2015. "Asymptotics for fixed transaction costs," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 363-414, April.
- repec:spr:finsto:v:22:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s00780-017-0352-4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsItô integral; Riemann sum; Kurtosis; Skewness; Asymptotic efficiency; Discrete hedging; 60H05; 60F05; G11;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:18:y:2014:i:1:p:175-208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .