Mean square error for the Leland–Lott hedging strategy: convex pay-offs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Emmanuel Denis & Yuri Kabanov, 2010. "Mean square error for the Leland-Lott hedging strategy: convex pay-offs," Post-Print hal-00488278, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- E. R. Grannan & G. H. Swindle, 1996. "Minimizing Transaction Costs Of Option Hedging Strategies," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(4), pages 341-364.
- Leland, Hayne E, 1985.
" Option Pricing and Replication with Transactions Costs,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 40(5), pages 1283-1301, December.
- Hayne E. Leland., 1984. "Option Pricing and Replication with Transactions Costs," Research Program in Finance Working Papers 144, University of California at Berkeley.
- Emmanuel Temam & Emmanuel Gobet, 2001. "Discrete time hedging errors for options with irregular payoffs," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 357-367.
- Zhao, Yonggan & Ziemba, William T., 2007. "Hedging errors with Leland's option model in the presence of transaction costs," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 49-58, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:stapro:v:130:y:2017:i:c:p:85-91 is not listed on IDEAS
- Masaaki Fukasawa, 2014. "Efficient discretization of stochastic integrals," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 175-208, January.
- Romuald Elie & Emmanuel Lépinette, 2015. "Approximate hedging for nonlinear transaction costs on the volume of traded assets," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 541-581, July.
- Masaaki Fukasawa, 2012. "Efficient Discretization of Stochastic Integrals," Papers 1204.0637, arXiv.org.
- Jiatu Cai & Masaaki Fukasawa, 2014. "Asymptotic replication with modified volatility under small transaction costs," Papers 1408.5677, arXiv.org.
- Thai Huu Nguyen & Serguei Pergamenshchikov, 2015. "Approximate hedging problem with transaction costs in stochastic volatility markets," Papers 1505.02546, arXiv.org.
- Foad Shokrollahi & Tommi Sottinen, 2017. "Hedging in fractional Black-Scholes model with transaction costs," Papers 1706.01534, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2017.
- Jiatu Cai & Masaaki Fukasawa, 2016. "Asymptotic replication with modified volatility under small transaction costs," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 381-431, April.
- Tommi Sottinen & Lauri Viitasaari, 2017. "Conditional-Mean Hedging Under Transaction Costs in Gaussian Models," Papers 1708.03242, arXiv.org.
- Huu Thai Nguyen & Serguei Pergamenchtchikov, 2012.
"Approximate hedging problem with transaction costs in stochastic volatility markets,"
- Huu Thai Nguyen & Serguei Pergamenchtchikov, 2012. "Approximate hedging problem with transaction costs in stochastic volatility markets," Working Papers hal-00808608, HAL.
- Xavier Warin, 2017. "Variance optimal hedging with application to Electricity markets," Papers 1711.03733, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsBlack–Scholes formula; European option; Transaction costs; Leland–Lott strategy; Approximate hedging; Martingale limit theorem; Diffusion approximation; 60G44; G11; G13;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:14:y:2010:i:4:p:625-667. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .